BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Amanda W.
Bloomington, MN
Nice for mixing it up to take to work. They are better in the oven rather than the microwave, but still pretty good that way too
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Foodie Expert
These red baron pizzas are the best! You can just microwave then so they are great to take to work or for an evening kids snack.
Takesha W.
savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
The best to have in the freezer when you don't plan on cooking. My girls are old enough that they can prepare these themselves.
Jennifer T.
Lockhart, TX
Red Baron is my favorite frozen pizza. I like to take it for my lunch at work I add a salad along with it for healthier option.
Katie C.
Foodie Expert
I ALWAYS FOR THE SUPREME PIZZA AND I LOVE THE PERSONAL SIZE PIZZAS. I TAKE THEM TO WORK AND HAVE THEM FOR LUNCH ALL THE TIME.
Sophia T.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love deep dish pizza! When i feel like staying in this definitely my go to. Dont forget the breakfast pizza too!
Tonya A.
Millbrook, AL
Love the deep dish which the crust is so soft and flaky..You can also take on the go and is the perfect size for 1-2 people.
Taryn R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
My mom used to buy these and I loved them. I still buy these and love them. So crunchy and melty. Perfect in the toaster oven
Belinda I.
Wimauma, FL
Foodie Expert
Really good! dough is good nd All the ingredients are too! I keep going back for more! their Spinach one is delicious too!!
Regina C.
These pizza are ok, but have had better singles. The taste is good and the serving size is just right. So easy to prepare.