BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
These red baron pizzas are the best! You can just microwave then so they are great to take to work or for an evening kids snack.
Takesha W.
Savannah, GA
The best to have in the freezer when you don't plan on cooking. My girls are old enough that they can prepare these themselves.
Jennifer T.
Lockhart, TX
Red Baron is my favorite frozen pizza. I like to take it for my lunch at work I add a salad along with it for healthier option.
Katie C.
I ALWAYS FOR THE SUPREME PIZZA AND I LOVE THE PERSONAL SIZE PIZZAS. I TAKE THEM TO WORK AND HAVE THEM FOR LUNCH ALL THE TIME.
Tonya A.
Millbrook, AL
Love the deep dish which the crust is so soft and flaky..You can also take on the go and is the perfect size for 1-2 people.
Sophia T.
I absolutely love deep dish pizza! When i feel like staying in this definitely my go to. Dont forget the breakfast pizza too!
Taryn R.
Cheektowaga, NY
My mom used to buy these and I loved them. I still buy these and love them. So crunchy and melty. Perfect in the toaster oven
Regina C.
These pizza are ok, but have had better singles. The taste is good and the serving size is just right. So easy to prepare.
Erika  M.
Revere, Ma
Love these pizzas perfect for the kids and no messy clean up for me. Many different topping options makes it an easy choice
Kaycee I.
Greenville, NC
These little babies are perfect for lunch! Quick and easy to fix in the microwave. Make sure and let them cool off though!