BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Katarina B.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
I bought these as a freshman in college. With a craving for pizza but not having the money for delivery, these hit the spot. They were great and had the perfect crust. You wouldn't even believe that it was frozen!
kendy M.
BREWSTER, WA
LOVE these there my favorite I love them super crunchy and good I enjoy sharing my pizza with friends
Christal B.
Covington, GA
Foodie Expert
Love these. Just one does the trick! They are easily cooked in microwave or oven to provide you with a quick and fulling meal. Supreme is my favorite!
Ashley B.
DIberville,MS
Really love how full the pizza makes me. Great amount of meat and cheese and the texture is not dry. The crust didn't get too crunchy just the right amount of crunch.
Erika  M.
Revere, Ma
Love these pizzas perfect for the kids and no messy clean up for me. Many different topping options makes it an easy choice
Safaa H.
Kew Gardens, NY
Foodie Expert
This is so tasty pizza with a special distinct taste. it is awesome for working busy moms !
Jill S.
Rochester , MN
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are perfect for when my husband and I want to eat something the kids are not fans of. Fast and easy and the kids enjoys them.
milan r.
columbia, MD
Foodie Expert
Tasty pizza that everyone loves . My famiy is a fan of this pizza. They keep asking for it all the time.
Angee M.
Elgin, Il
These personal pizzas are amazing! and they come 2 in a box. Sometimes me and my sister want pizza but eating a whole pizza just the two of us sounds crazy! at Target we found these single serves and they're the perfect amount!
Krystal M.
Spokane, WA
I love these, perfect for a snack or lunch, I do often experience outside of pizza melted but not the middle. but I still love these!