BY RED BARON #96 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Dawn S.
Foodie Expert
I like these especially for a lunch just for myself. They are super yummy and pretty awesome on a cold day. So simple to prepare and one is enough for me typically. The product seems great quality wise and I would recommend it to others without hesitation.
Michaela N.
These pizzas are such a guilty pleasure since they're not exactly good for you. But they're my favorite frozen pizzas! The deep dish thing is such a nice added twist, and I love the tomato sauce they use. The only thing that could be improved is the quality of the cheese.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
Foodie Expert
I've always been a fan of Red Baron pizza since I was a little kid. I love the way their sauce taste and the crunchy crust of the pizza. These are great for a small little meal and actually fill you up nicely.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Foodie Expert
Always have loved Red Baron! It's been around since I was a kid and our parents always had the freezer stocked! It's pretty good for taste but has gotten pretty darn expensive! I would recommend this product!
Alisha S.
Lawrenceville , GA
Foodie Expert
More on the spicy side. If you like that, you'll love red baron products. However they're a bit overpriced for how many you get. These can be easily messed up in the microwave so FOLLOW the directions.
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
Foodie Expert
Hands down, Mt favorite pizza. They never disappoint. The crust is delicious. The sauce is spectacular. Not to mention these are the perfect size for a late night study snack. I love them.
marissa t.
Riceville, TN
These pizzas were awesome. A little on the expensive side but amazing none-the-less. It tasted like it came from a pizzarea and not my oven. Plus the deep dish made it to where it wasn't so messy. They come in 2 packs and 4 packs as well and are worth the $
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
These Red Baron pizzas are so yummy! I love that I don't have to prepare a whole pizza if I just want a quick lunch or something. They're also great for kids. Will continue buying these.
Stephanie R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These were perfect to keep in my mini fridge in my dorm. The crust gets slightly crunch (yay) and the taste is amazing. I think the price is decent, especially for the taste. Would definitely recommend.
Morgan L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are okay. I don't like deep dish pizza and they're honestly pricey for how much food you get. I don't really recommend that much. It's kinda disappointing. I mean they taste alright but there's better out there