BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
2 supreme pizzas.
Sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions sausage made with pork & chicken pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Michaela N.
These pizzas are such a guilty pleasure since they're not exactly good for you. But they're my favorite frozen pizzas! The deep dish thing is such a nice added twist, and I love the tomato sauce they use. The only thing that could be improved is the quality of the cheese.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Always have loved Red Baron! It's been around since I was a kid and our parents always had the freezer stocked! It's pretty good for taste but has gotten pretty darn expensive! I would recommend this product!
Alisha S.
Lawrenceville, GA
More on the spicy side. If you like that, you'll love red baron products. However they're a bit overpriced for how many you get. These can be easily messed up in the microwave so FOLLOW the directions.
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
Hands down, Mt favorite pizza. They never disappoint. The crust is delicious. The sauce is spectacular. Not to mention these are the perfect size for a late night study snack. I love them.
marissa t.
Riceville, TN
These pizzas were awesome. A little on the expensive side but amazing none-the-less. It tasted like it came from a pizzarea and not my oven. Plus the deep dish made it to where it wasn't so messy. They come in 2 packs and 4 packs as well and are worth the $
Morgan L.
Adrian, MI
These pizzas are okay. I don't like deep dish pizza and they're honestly pricey for how much food you get. I don't really recommend that much. It's kinda disappointing. I mean they taste alright but there's better out there
Aurora C.
Sioux City, IA
it's delicious, it is great for parties, afternoons, lazy nights its got fresh ingredients, a fresh taste as if you bought it from a pizza restaurant. I always have a tendency to reach for these pizzas. i recommend this to all of my family and friends.
Gladis G.
Mmmmh I love these so yummy when I go to food 4 less. I always make sure to grab a pack for me and my boyfriend we bake it at home in our small conventional oven bakes so fast grab some drinks an perfect for lunch!!!
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
I love pizza. Honestly, what girl DOESN'T like pizza?! But I don't like to order an ENTIRE pizza from a delivery place if my Saturday evening consists of me & Netflix... alone... This is why I LOVE Red Baron Singles Deep Dish Supreme Pizzas. These little pizzas are the PERFECT size for only one person (or maybe one person and her dog) with all of the deep dish goodness of a pizza place supreme pizza. I don't even have to tip the delivery guy! (Which means that I have $5 extra for a cheap bottle of red wine to go with my pizza, right?)
Dana S.
These pizzas taste great and I love having them around for something quick! They offer different varieties and I really like each kind! Although they are not the healthiest option, they deliver on flavor and satisfy the pizza craving you may be having. You can find these at several different grocery stores for a good price!