Red Baron Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Pepperoni uploaded by Rachel A.Red Baron Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Pepperoni uploaded by Joanna G.Red Baron Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Pepperoni uploaded by Joanna G.

BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
2. see more...

Rachel A.
SANTA CLARA, CA
These are so good.They bake evenly.Once in awhile I will cook in the microwave if I am in a rush.They include microwave crisping sheets.Very good value and high quality.Good prices and sales everytime.
C̶o̶u̶r̶t̶n̶e̶y̶ L.
stockbridge
Review for: Singles more...
This is my go to “snack” they don’t feel me up but they hold me over until dinner or something else. It is a good value for the flavor and the size of the pizza. I have recommend it to my friends and even some of my family.
Denise G.
Review for: Singles more...
Easy to make a delicious to eat . We make these in the oven and they are quick and easy to cook . The flavor is great and there are a variety of choices you can choose from .
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
These are great. They’re affordable, convenient, and tasty. I definitely prefer this brand to certain others because the crust and overall flavor is better.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Just got these over the weekend at Sams Club, it was a big pack with the four cheese and pepperoni. I've never had this brand of pizza before or even personal pizzas but this is honestly the best pizza I've ever had! The first time I made it I popped it in the microwave for 2.5 minutes as it says on the packaging but it over cooked it so the cheese was all melted and sliding off of it. The second times I made it I put it in the oven and it turned out way better! So I highly recommend if you get these just make them in the oven they are perfect!
Emma J.
I love these! They taste great and are super convenient to have around. When I worked second shift these were the perfect quick and easy dinner for me! They can be a little pricey but absolutely worth it
Megan E.
Clearwater, MN
I buy these in bulk from Sam's Club. I love them! I really love pizza so no matter the size I eat every slice. I like them more than other small pizzas and they pepperoni is good. I would recommend them to friends.
Samantha R.
Albuquerque, NM
Red Baron Singles are super convenient for a quick and easy meal. Is it healthy? No, but it is yummy! My only complaint is I wish it had more cheese on it. But all in all, it is a great product for the price!
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
I remember eating this as a child and thinking it was the best thing every. I got this again after years of not eating them and yup still pretty good. My only complaint is the sizes. It's very small..
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
These weren't terrible. There were some parts of mine that were hard as a rock, but the majority was fine. The cheese was super gooey and yummy and they were perfect for a quick snack.