Red Baron Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Pepperoni uploaded by RACHEL A.Red Baron Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Pepperoni uploaded by Joanna G.Red Baron Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Pepperoni uploaded by Joanna G.

BY RED BARON #26 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizzas.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
2. see more...

C̶o̶u̶r̶t̶n̶e̶y̶ L.
stockbridge
Review for: Singles more...
This is my go to “snack” they don’t feel me up but they hold me over until dinner or something else. It is a good value for the flavor and the size of the pizza. I have recommend it to my friends and even some of my family.
Denise G.
Review for: Singles more...
Easy to make a delicious to eat . We make these in the oven and they are quick and easy to cook . The flavor is great and there are a variety of choices you can choose from .
Tamara M.
medford
Review for: Mini Pizza Deep Dish Pepperoni 11.12 oz; 315 g more...
Yum yum yum ! That is the first thing that comes to mind when I get the pizza, it’s very affordable and easy to bake when you have a little get together or in a need of a quick meal
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
These are great. They’re affordable, convenient, and tasty. I definitely prefer this brand to certain others because the crust and overall flavor is better.
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
These are so good.They bake evenly.Once in awhile I will cook in the microwave if I am in a rush.They include microwave crisping sheets.Very good value and high quality.Good prices and sales everytime.
Emma J.
I love these! They taste great and are super convenient to have around. When I worked second shift these were the perfect quick and easy dinner for me! They can be a little pricey but absolutely worth it
Samantha R.
Albuquerque, NM
Red Baron Singles are super convenient for a quick and easy meal. Is it healthy? No, but it is yummy! My only complaint is I wish it had more cheese on it. But all in all, it is a great product for the price!
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
I remember eating this as a child and thinking it was the best thing every. I got this again after years of not eating them and yup still pretty good. My only complaint is the sizes. It's very small..
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
These weren't terrible. There were some parts of mine that were hard as a rock, but the majority was fine. The cheese was super gooey and yummy and they were perfect for a quick snack.
Shelby H.
Brookville, IN
Perfect, quick snack when you're hungry but not enough to make a whole pizza! Probably my favorite small pizza (serves 1) because it's delicious in the microwave or oven!