BY RED BARON #48 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Jules K.
Jules K.
Bothell, WA
Foodie Expert
These mini pizzas are perfect after school snacks. they are fast and the kids can microwave them themselves, which I'm pretty sure make them more enjoyable forever one!
Teea W.
Teea W.
Kenai, AK
These are a really convent snack for my kids. These have a good crust and taste good too! I only gave 3 stars because in my state these are very expensive for only getting 2 mini pizzas for the $8 It should come with at least 4.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
My two year old son is a very picky eater. I buy these for him to eat when he doesn't want to eat whatever my husband and I are having for dinner. He loves them and I love how easy they are to prepare.
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend and myself you to live off of these. The aren't the best, but they get the job done. They were truly deep dish and cheesy! which I love. I say add some red pepper flakes and grated parm and you will be in pizza heaven.
Phylicia K.
Phylicia K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are a great option for lunch for work when you don't have time to make anything or go out to eat! They cook well in the microwave and don't get soggy. A right amount of sauce and a nice crust! Not spicy but full of flavor!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Marietta, GA
Perfect for a quick snack or a quick lunch! These will fit in the toaster over and get a nice golden brown color during the time allotted on the box! The crush is crunchy and chewy too! Love!
Tara N.
Tara N.
Foodie Expert
These are always in my house. My husband stinks at cooking, so when he needs something quick he grabs this. I think they have a great taste and texture considering they go into the microwave.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are one of my favorite go-to quick meals on my all too short lunch breaks at work. Perfect pizza flavor in a single serving, microwaveable size! What more could you ask for? Usually I find myself complaining about the lack of cheese on my cheese pizza, but the proportions of these is perfect!
Yolis A.
Yolis A.
Converse, TX
Foodie Expert
My favorite microwaveable pizza! I would take this to work for those super busy days that I didn't really have time to sit and eat. It tastes great and filled me up! Yummy pizza!
Brielle T.
Brielle T.
Good, best if baked in the toaster oven. The crust is light but filling and it is loaded with cheese and sauce.