BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Sonni C.
Pawleys Island, SC
I always keep these stocked in my freezer when I need a quick lunch.
Nothing special about these mini pizzas but they are good.
Kate M.
I love this pizza!!!! It's so easy to cook and it made me love cheese pizza alone. I would repurchase it.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend and myself you to live off of these. The aren't the best, but they get the job done. They were truly deep dish and cheesy! which I love. I say add some red pepper flakes and grated parm and you will be in pizza heaven.
Jenna S.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are one of my favorite go-to quick meals on my all too short lunch breaks at work. Perfect pizza flavor in a single serving, microwaveable size! What more could you ask for? Usually I find myself complaining about the lack of cheese on my cheese pizza, but the proportions of these is perfect!
Virginia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Foodie Expert
I love having my own individual pizza that my kids or I don't have to share. Plus, their not bad even when cooked in the microwave.
Tiffany S.
N Tazewell, VA
Foodie Expert
Love these! Quick and easy to make in the microwave and definitely worth the money!
Lauren S.
Smithsburg, MD
These pizzas are perfect to take for lunch at the office. I love to take them with me with a small side. Makes a perfect lunch.
Rebecca R.
Katy, TX
These are the perfect single portion size. I prefer the pepperoni. Delicious!
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
Another typical frozen pizza. Not something you really WANT to eat but more something you'll eat just because it's there. Very underwhelming. These were always my favorite as a kid. Probably because of the crunchy, slightly greasy crust.
Vicki V.
Raytown, MO
I buy these for my daughter because she loves pizza but has a small appetite so they are the perfect size for her