BY RED BARON #43 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Tina L.
Clearwater, FL
Great tasting pizza. Just the right size for lunch or cooking for the kids. It was not greasy at all and had a great taste.
Good price, easy to cook.
Allison W.
Macon, GA
If I am ever in the mood for pizza at home, Red Barron is my go-to! It always tastes fresh and like I just got it from a local pizza shop! SO good!
Taylor L.
N Royalton, OH
These are pretty good! For a frozen pizza you're not always sure what to expect. These are worth a try for a day when you don't have time to cook.
T T.
Love Red Baron Pizzas. Quick and easy to make. They make the perfect after school or weekend snack. Love that it doesn't taste like a frozen pizza
Ginnie J.
Newark, NY
We can not keep these in the feezer. My whole family will eat them the minute they hit the freezer. These pizzas are better then take out pizza.
Jessica S.
Spokane, WA
Very delicious and easy to take to work with me! I definitely enjoy the crispness of cooking them in the oven but the microwave is just as good!
Anissa A.
Leander, TX
This pizza is great for those busy nights where I need to feed the kids quickly. It cooks up fast in the microwave. My son asks for this nightly.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
These have been a staple in my fridge since I could eat pizza. They're cheap, quick, and delicious! Red Baron is the best frozen pizza around!
Tinerra G.
This has always been a fav pizza brand for me. When my kids get home from school it's so easy to pop in the microwave for an after school snack
Jayme R.
Love these. Not enough cheese though since the cheese tends to slip off during cooking. It definitely curbed my pregnancy cravings for pizza.