BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Brandy W.
Foodie Expert
Now these have to be my favorite pizza snacks ever. It does take almost a half an hour to cook corn in the oven, but so worth it. I would not suggest cooking in the microwave as it makes the pizza very chewy and not very good. But from the oven it is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside and just delicious.
Tabitha R.
Absolutely love these quick and easy pizzas for lunch. A delicious hassle free way to get a perfect portion pizza fast!
Shelli O.
I love theses little pizzas!! They are so easy to cook! They taste amazing when I added some fresh shredded parmesan on top! Yummy!!
Tiffany S.
N Tazewell, VA
Foodie Expert
Love these! Quick and easy to make in the microwave and definitely worth the money!
Amber Marie B.
Foodie Expert
Really great for quick meals, and super easy to transport. They really make studying in the library easy. Pop them in the oven, wrap them up and off to the library you go.
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
These are amazing for those busy nights where trying to decide what you want to eat is just too much!!
Kate M.
I love this pizza!!!! It's so easy to cook and it made me love cheese pizza alone. I would repurchase it.
Taylor A.
These are amazing! I love having a bunch on hand for gettogethers or for the kids when they come over.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Foodie Expert
I love these pizza's I would rather have this than order something. Good flavor and ready in minutes
Sunny H.
I picked these up one day when I needed something for dinner. I thought this was perfect for my son and me. We both loved them! We've tried the pizzas with other toppings and really like those, too!