BY RED BARON #48 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Burke, VA
Foodie Expert
My favorite comfort food. Red barons crust is like no other. Not too mention it is one of the few frozen pizzas without excessive grease or tasteless crust. I would always choose red baron first. Its just as bad health wise as other pizzas so might as well make it your first choice!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with these individual pizzas. Perfect and the price is very reasonable. Quick and easy to prepare, I would like a little more cheese on them though, I add a slice of sargentos on top. This is a staple food for me.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Alliance, OH
Delicious! These are my favorite frozen pizzas. They have just the right amount of cheese, great flavor and the crust is a great consistency. Fluffy inside and just the right amount of crispiness on the outside! I love them!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Hooks, TX
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are okay if you need something quick, but if you want something that tastes decent, I wouldn't recommend this. Fills you up, but sure doesn't leave a good taste in your mouth.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Plano, TX
I love this pizza for a super fast dinner. I usually go for this one more than others just because it's easier and cheese is the best. It reminds me every time when I was a kid my mom used to make this for me.
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Foodie Expert
I love these ! Have been eating them for years and they're perfect on the go! Pop em in the FM roster oven for a better crispy taste. They can range between 3-7 bucks and are worth every penny !!! Love them.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
lynnwood
Foodie Expert
I love eating these delicious red Barron pizzas for lunch at work. They are delicious and super easy to make. I'm sure they aren't super healthy but they are good in a pinch and like I said. Delicious
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
Foodie Expert
Very good taste and texture. The outside gets nice and crispy while the inside stays doughy. Love the cheese combination. Quite salty and makes you very thirsty afterward. One of my two most purchased frozen pizza brands.
Telizia R.
Telizia R.
Hessmer, LA
I love the little single pizzas. They are the perfect size when you want a little something to eat. The crust/breading is like no other. It's not the healthiest but who cares...it's pizza! I would recommend to a friend.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
These have been a staple in my fridge since I could eat pizza. They're cheap, quick, and delicious! Red Baron is the best frozen pizza around!