BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Kelly H.
Very good snack for after school or for at work. They turn out so gooey and delicious
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
Foodie Expert
These mini pizza bites taste great and are filling. I enjoy them plain with no dipping sauce, but if looking for more flavor I would recommend. If you like boxed pizza deep dish style, is a smaller portion for snack time or lunch.
Rebecka C.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
I've had these a couple times and I think they are so good. I love Red Barren period.
Mikayla B.
These little mini cheese pizzas from red baron are a user cute and really big in flavor! One of my favorites.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
Foodie Expert
These are amazing to cook for snacks. Love their deep dish singles and we get them whenever we can.
alicia M.
Fort Worth, TX
These are Yummy! We just got a toaster oven and these are perfect for it. Fast and easy.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
When I don't have time to make my own fresh pizza, Red Baron Singles Deep Dish Mini Pizzas are the perfect go-to for a delicious, convenient meal. The bright, bold, flavorful sauce and gooey cheese are a must-have freezer staple. Enjoy!
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
Another typical frozen pizza. Not something you really WANT to eat but more something you'll eat just because it's there. Very underwhelming. These were always my favorite as a kid. Probably because of the crunchy, slightly greasy crust.
Melissa S.
Natick, MA
Super yummy pizza and perfect for individuals to have pizza. I've been eating this for years
Mariah T.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my son and he loves them! It is a quick easy meal for us when we have to be somewhere after dinner time!