BY RED BARON #95 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Melissa M.
Stockton, CA
My daughter loves these! They are perfect for young kids because of the small size. It's also ver easy to heat up and she cleans her plate. Well what kid doesn't love pizza!
Amber Marie B.
Really great for quick meals, and super easy to transport. They really make studying in the library easy. Pop them in the oven, wrap them up and off to the library you go.
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA
These make a tasty lunch. They turn out pretty well in the microwave if you like a softer crust. If you like the crust to crisp up you're better off using the oven.
Sunny H.
I picked these up one day when I needed something for dinner. I thought this was perfect for my son and me. We both loved them! We've tried the pizzas with other toppings and really like those, too!
Jami B.
As a college student sometimes I need a really quick lunch, and I can pop this in the microwave and have one in minutes. It's a little heavy on the sauce, but not bad.
Lauren K.
Dallas, TX
My favorite frozen pizza, some how the personal size tastes better than a full size. i love the flavor of the sauce and it has just the right amount of cheese, plus i love the thick crust.
Diana W.
Danielson, CT
This is a good cheese pizza, it is not my favorite, but it's better than most other frozen pizzas. It is definitely worth a try. It makes a quick and easy lunch or even dinner.
Lillian T.
Stone Mtn, GA
By far my favorite pizza brand. Fast and cheap with a super crispy crust. Filling but just the right size to make you not feel guilty for eating a whole pizza.
Cathrine R.
Grandville, MI
I hate pizza but this I can eat all day long. The thing I don't like about pizza is red sauce but some how I fell in love with this one. Perfect for work lunch
Elizabeth S.
Everett, WA
My daughter loves these! I'm not a huge fan but I buy them for her. i like the singles because it stops my kid from eating the whole regular size pizza! Lol