BY RED BARON #48 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I do not enjoy the crusts on individual pizzas-almost soggy. Convince and size are great
Amy A.
Amy A.
Foodie Expert
If I buy frozen pizza, this is what I buy. Quick and easy, and actually tastes good.
Marquitta W.
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield , VA
Foodie Expert
Very great taste for a frozen deep dish pizza!! Not bland and very easy to prepare.
Jeanette L.
Jeanette L.
Lakewood, OH
Foodie Expert
I pick these up for work when I don't have time to pack. They're super convenient.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Reading, Pa
Great portion for a single serve pizza. Great taste. Would definitely buy again.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Katy, TX
These are the perfect single portion size. I prefer the pepperoni. Delicious!
Holly V.
Holly V.
These were a staple in my household for about 3 years, until recently. Lately the pizzas have been so horrible we don't even bother purchasing anymore! The old ones came with a little square paper tray, the cheese was gooey and delicious, and the sauce was so unique! When you cooked them (oven for us) the crust always came out nice and firm.
The new ones (We have noticed the new ones all have an expiration date of Dec 31) come in a round paper tray, and the cheese and sauce is splattered all over the crust. The new cheese has a more artificial cheese smell when cooked, almost like smelling a box of cheeze-its or goldfish, and the sauce is very bland. The crust always comes out mushy no matter how we tweak the temperate or cooking time. We miss the old Red Baron pizzas and want them back!
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Foodie Expert
These little personal-sized pizzas might be the best frozen pizzas I've ever tried. You can cook them in the microwave but they come out much better if you let them thaw a little and then cook them in the oven. The crust gets nice and crispy without being too hard and the cheese gets perfectly melty. The sauce isn't the best in the world but I never really like the sauce on frozen pizzas. It's certainly not a deal-breaker. These are very filling, cook up quickly, and taste great!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Mundelein, IL
I love these pizzas, but I'm giving them three stars because I think it's nostalgia-based. These used to be my after school snack, and I have to say I'm glad I grew out of that. While I will continue to repurchase these for last minute meals, they are no longer my go-to as I prefer something healthier.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Coconut Creek, FL
Foodie Expert
I actually just tried this pizza today and it was great for the price. It has the right amount of cheese and crust for my taste. I will say the sauce has a bit of a spiciness to it but nothing too crazy. I will recommend using the oven just to get that crust cooked properly. My son is who originally wanted it and I had one and I'm hooked!