BY RED BARON #43 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Jenna S.
Mesa, AZ
These pizzas are one of my favorite go-to quick meals on my all too short lunch breaks at work. Perfect pizza flavor in a single serving, microwaveable size! What more could you ask for? Usually I find myself complaining about the lack of cheese on my cheese pizza, but the proportions of these is perfect!
Bunnie C.
Delicious and awesome. I typically place it in the oven but it actually taste good for those that love to use the microwave. It is a must have for college kids for those late night snack breaks "munchies".
Yolis O.
Converse, TX
My favorite microwaveable pizza! I would take this to work for those super busy days that I didn't really have time to sit and eat. It tastes great and filled me up! Yummy pizza!
Sudamani S.
Metairie , LA
These minis are the best, but you can get 3 for a dollar at dollar tree or same different at costco! these are my fav minis their filling super tasty and it only takes a few min!
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Great if you need something to pop in real quick to eat and go. The pizza tastes good - the only issue I have is with fully cooking it in the microwave without making a mess
Shawna P.
Marion, NC
I actually really enjoyed this pizza. it had been awhile since I purchased red baron for myself. my son Enos red baron pepperoni so I decided to pick me up these one day and they were really yummy!
Melanie W.
Douglasville, GA
These are great to eat for a quick bite at work! We have a toaster oven at work and it smell yummy in the office when I cook this pizza up. The cheese amount is perfect and the crust crisp up well.
Ashley D.
Waco, TX
I am not a big fan of pizza but in a pinch you can't really go wrong with the Red Baron singles. I prefer the cheese and they are super easy to heat and eat and are pretty filling as well.
Kristine K.
North Bend, OR
My kids love these as an after school snack. They are quick and easy and microwavable. Good flavor and the edges of the crust do not get rock hard in the microwave like some other pizzas.
Nicole A.
Gaithersburg , Md
Got a kid who knows who how to use the microwave and has the appetite of a football player? Keep these in your freezer and you will never have to think about what to feed them when they get home from school.