BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Kathleen D.
San Antonio, TX
These are difficult to find with just the 2 cheese only pizzas, but when I can get my hands on them, I usually buy 2 packs at a time. Loaded with lots of cheese and plenty of sauce they always taste great!
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
Another typical frozen pizza. Not something you really WANT to eat but more something you'll eat just because it's there. Very underwhelming. These were always my favorite as a kid. Probably because of the crunchy, slightly greasy crust.
Stephanie G.
My two year old son is a very picky eater. I buy these for him to eat when he doesn't want to eat whatever my husband and I are having for dinner. He loves them and I love how easy they are to prepare.
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
Foodie Expert
These mini pizza bites taste great and are filling. I enjoy them plain with no dipping sauce, but if looking for more flavor I would recommend. If you like boxed pizza deep dish style, is a smaller portion for snack time or lunch.
Phylicia K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are a great option for lunch for work when you don't have time to make anything or go out to eat! They cook well in the microwave and don't get soggy. A right amount of sauce and a nice crust! Not spicy but full of flavor!
Kristin M.
Marietta, GA
Perfect for a quick snack or a quick lunch! These will fit in the toaster over and get a nice golden brown color during the time allotted on the box! The crush is crunchy and chewy too! Love!
Kristle W.
Blytheville, ar
Red Baron is my favorite frozen pizza brand. The sauce that is on the pizza is delicious!!! Once you cook it, it does not even taste like it was a frozen pizza. The price is awesome as well!
Jenna S.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are one of my favorite go-to quick meals on my all too short lunch breaks at work. Perfect pizza flavor in a single serving, microwaveable size! What more could you ask for? Usually I find myself complaining about the lack of cheese on my cheese pizza, but the proportions of these is perfect!
Tara N.
Foodie Expert
These are always in my house. My husband stinks at cooking, so when he needs something quick he grabs this. I think they have a great taste and texture considering they go into the microwave.
Yolis A.
Converse, TX
Foodie Expert
My favorite microwaveable pizza! I would take this to work for those super busy days that I didn't really have time to sit and eat. It tastes great and filled me up! Yummy pizza!