BY RED BARON #48 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Foodie Expert
I like these personal deep dish pizzas. It's easy when you're cooking for yourself. I like the taste of their sauce too.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my son and he loves them! It is a quick easy meal for us when we have to be somewhere after dinner time!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these personal pizzas. They turn out great even in the microwave. And the portion is perfect for a small meal.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Fairborn, OH
Love these for a quick and easy meal with limited time. They stay a bit crunchy and don't get too soggy when cooking.
Hallie C.
Hallie C.
Cedar Falls, IA
Great for lunch on the go. Pretty standard pizza in terms of quality. A little too heavy on the sauce for my taste.
Dayshawnda A.
Dayshawnda A.
Bedford Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
I think this is the best pizza ever, it's quick easy and great tasting and filling. I love the crust it's crunchy.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Ocoee, FL
Foodie Expert
Great to satisfy a pizza craving. It tastes best in the oven. When microwave the crust turns into a weird texture.
Vicki V.
Vicki V.
Raytown, MO
I buy these for my daughter because she loves pizza but has a small appetite so they are the perfect size for her
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Taste amazing and cook quickly. Only down fall is the amount of calories and you always want to eat more than 1.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Daly City, CA
Absolute favorite deep dish pizza! Perfect for you or even for two (: love how it doesn't over power the sauce