BY RED BARON #43 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
When I don't have time to make my own fresh pizza, Red Baron Singles Deep Dish Mini Pizzas are the perfect go-to for a delicious, convenient meal. The bright, bold, flavorful sauce and gooey cheese are a must-have freezer staple. Enjoy!
Claire O.
I loved it when my mom would get these mini pizzas from the grocery store! these are the perfect after school snack to just pop into the microwave! although they aren't super healthy they are really tasty!
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
These are adorable. Really, a nice little snack but not big enough to qualify as real pizza. Cooking pizza in a microwave is good in a pinch or in intense states of drunkenness but on the average it's best to just cook a regular pizza.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
My boyfriend and myself you to live off of these. The aren't the best, but they get the job done. They were truly deep dish and cheesy! which I love. I say add some red pepper flakes and grated parm and you will be in pizza heaven.
Teea W.
Kenai, AK
These are a really convent snack for my kids. These have a good crust and taste good too! I only gave 3 stars because in my state these are very expensive for only getting 2 mini pizzas for the $8 It should come with at least 4.
Jules K.
Bothell, WA
These mini pizzas are perfect after school snacks. they are fast and the kids can microwave them themselves, which I'm pretty sure make them more enjoyable forever one!
Kayt M.
I love cheese pizza more than any other kind of pizza, and these are awesome! They have a distinct taste that I actually like (for frozen pizza). These are the perfect size to split up for a snack or eat together for a meal.
Asia L.
charlotte, NC
It's...... Alright. Red balloon changed something about their pizzas, I don't know, but I didn't enjoy the sauce at all really, but I dressed it up with jalapeños, onions, and turkey pepperoni. It was pretty damn good
Chris N.
They're cheap, they're pretty filling, and they're one of the better-tasting frozen pizzas available in the grocery store. The cheese gets just the right amount of crunchy on the edges, and the crust is crispy without being hard. Would recommend.
Kathleen D.
San Antonio, TX
These are difficult to find with just the 2 cheese only pizzas, but when I can get my hands on them, I usually buy 2 packs at a time. Loaded with lots of cheese and plenty of sauce they always taste great!