BY RED BARON #48 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Palm Coast, FL
I love the convenience of the Red Baron singles deep dish pizzas. They're easy for a snack for the kids or even lunch for the hubby.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I love having my own individual pizza that my kids or I don't have to share. Plus, their not bad even when cooked in the microwave.
Marty S.
Marty S.
Foodie Expert
OMG THESES TYPES OF PIZZAS WETHER ITS PEPPERONI, cheese, supreme or hamburger are the best!!not to crunchy or soft and taste GREAT!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good and super easy to heat up for a quick dinner. They're not too greasy and they get a good crisp on the crust.
Tawny F.
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Pretty good pizza for one. The crust cooks up nice and the sauce isn't too heavy. Good go to snack or meal when time is an issue.
Shakera l.
Shakera l.
Foodie Expert
This is hands down the best frozen pizza I have ever had. If you put it in the oven and let the crust get crispy it's spot on!!!!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Smithsburg, MD
These pizzas are perfect to take for lunch at the office. I love to take them with me with a small side. Makes a perfect lunch.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Foodie Expert
Love Red Baron! I loved this growing up. Great taste. Super easy to make. Thinking I need to add this to the grocery list...
Christina l.
Christina l.
Corona, NY
Yummy! Great for something quick to eat if you don't have the time or energy to cook. The pepperoni version is also awesome
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Saint Charles, MO
Foodie Expert
I love these pizzas! I get them every time I go to the grocery store. Perfect for that pizza craving in little time to make