BY RED BARON #97 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Jennifer S.
Spring Hill, FL
These are the most delicious deep dish individual pizzas out there! The crust is perfection, and the sauce is so delicious that it's hard to believe they are a frozen pizza! My favorite is the cheese, but my husband and kids like the other flavors like sausage and pepperoni. Great, easy, yummy, and quick meal!
Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a great, quick, easy to make pizza! I love the cheesy greasiness to this pizza. It's definitely a comfort food that does it's job right. Just thinking about it is making my mouth water. If you haven't tried this yet, you haven't lived yet.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
I have gotten several of my friends addicted to these pizzas! They are sooooo good! I make these in my toaster oven and they are delicious! They are just the right amount of crispy and the 5 cheeses melt so good! Highly recommend!!
Brandy W.
Now these have to be my favorite pizza snacks ever. It does take almost a half an hour to cook corn in the oven, but so worth it. I would not suggest cooking in the microwave as it makes the pizza very chewy and not very good. But from the oven it is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside and just delicious.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
These are great for a quick meal. I like to add mushrooms, ham, jalapenos, tomatoes and little bit more cheese and pop them in the microwave for a few minutes and done! I usually get the cheese flavor so I can add my own toppings. The price is reasonable if you're in a budget and need a quick meal.
Aleena A.
My favorite pizza from the frozen section. Great price point and delicious. With the rising prices of ordering pizza these days, it's nice to have a decent option available and it's sold everywhere so easy to find.
Lauren E.
This is my absolute hands down favorite pizza. The sauce is not over powering, it almost is kinda sweet. The cheese is just delicious it taste like fresh mozerella not over processed crap. The crust is soft yet crunchy in the oven or just soft deliciousness if you put in microwave. It almost is a buttery taste. Pure goodness!
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I like these single serving frozen pizzas. What a great idea! Easy to make just the amount you need for one person. You can also make several and let each person personalize their own with add ons.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Red Baron is one of my favorite brands of frozen pizzas. The deep dish singles are easy to pack for lunch a make a quick delicious meal. I will continue to purchase this product in the future.
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
These pizzas are okay if you need something quick, but if you want something that tastes decent, I wouldn't recommend this. Fills you up, but sure doesn't leave a good taste in your mouth.