BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Tinerra G.
This has always been a fav pizza brand for me. When my kids get home from school it's so easy to pop in the microwave for an after school snack
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
These have been a staple in my fridge since I could eat pizza. They're cheap, quick, and delicious! Red Baron is the best frozen pizza around!
Karla R.
Canovanas, PUERTO RICO
These are the best for when I get off work but dont want a super heavy meal late at night. They are quick and easy to make as well as yummy
Rebecca H.
Johnson City, TX
We love these for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. The crust is so yummy and with a variety of topping choices everyone is happy!
Deja B.
Carlinville , IL
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite single pizzas although I do always wish it was a full sized pizza when I'm eating it it's still good
Madison S.
Akron, OH
The best frozen pizza on the market!! Surprisingly fresh tasting for being frozen! My go to for an easy and cheap dinner.
Heather V.
Foodie Expert
These are okay.....not bad but not the best....quick and easy lunch when you are in a rush and dont have a ton of time at work.
Mary F.
Foodie Expert
There is just SO MUCH CHEESE! Microwave very well and super tasty! Great snack or for a quickie lunch when you're busy.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
These are super yummy and cheesy. The non deep dishes are good too but cannot be microwaved so they take longer to cook
Caitlin A.
Cincinnati
These are the flavor of my jr high/high school life. They are much better when fixed in the oven, vs the mirowave.