BY RED BARON #47 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Casey D.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Red Baron is one of my favorite brands of frozen pizzas. The deep dish singles are easy to pack for lunch a make a quick delicious meal. I will continue to purchase this product in the future.
ashanti r.
ashanti r.
Waterbury, CT
This is my favorite frozen pizza. Deep dish by red baton is just perfect. The sauce is sweet, the crust is chewy but crisp. I love everything about it
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Johnson City, TX
We love these for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. The crust is so yummy and with a variety of topping choices everyone is happy!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Foodie Expert
I think I could live off of these they taste so good but be careful because they have so many calories.
Sam D.
Sam D.
Elyria, OH
Great lunch time pizza. Quick, easy and taste great. Can normally find these at a great price or on sale!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
I am very picky about my frozen pizzas but red baron never disappoints. The deep dish cheese pizzas came in handy when I wanted some comfort food in a small amount of time.
Fanty M.
Fanty M.
Foodie Expert
These are great for those nights when I just don't feel like cooking dinner!
R S.
R S.
My favorite is the single deep dish pepperoni. i feel like it's one of the best single pizzas you can get. the sauce isn't too tangy, the pepperoni tastes solid and the crust is tasty and thick.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
I love these little pizzas! Prefect for a take to work lunch. Do not get soggy
Naila D.
Naila D.
I love pizza but this one is per-fect.I loooove it so much and i eat it 3 times yesterday yummmy