BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Kristy H.
Saint Charles, MO
Foodie Expert
I love these pizzas! I get them every time I go to the grocery store. Perfect for that pizza craving in little time to make
Alissa I.
Watertown , SD
Foodie Expert
Love these pizzas. Quick and easy lunch and they taste great. My kids love them! Would recommend them!
Logan D.
These are the perfect size for a couple and you each get your own. I have made them in the microwave, but I love the way they taste after being in the oven.
Marty S.
Foodie Expert
OMG THESES TYPES OF PIZZAS WETHER ITS PEPPERONI, cheese, supreme or hamburger are the best!!not to crunchy or soft and taste GREAT!
Dayshawnda A.
Bedford Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
I think this is the best pizza ever, it's quick easy and great tasting and filling. I love the crust it's crunchy.
Shannon H.
Bunnell, FL
I love the convenience of the Red Baron singles deep dish pizzas. They're easy for a snack for the kids or even lunch for the hubby.
R S.
My favorite is the single deep dish pepperoni. i feel like it's one of the best single pizzas you can get. the sauce isn't too tangy, the pepperoni tastes solid and the crust is tasty and thick.
Fanty M.
Foodie Expert
These are great for those nights when I just don't feel like cooking dinner!
Brittney L.
I love these little pizzas! Prefect for a take to work lunch. Do not get soggy
Naila D.
I love pizza but this one is per-fect.I loooove it so much and i eat it 3 times yesterday yummmy