BY RED BARON #48 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
I love the deep dish pizzas. So they are kind of small, better for a snack then a meal but they are delicious. All the deep dish pizzas are good with all the toppings on them. If you cook it right the crust gets this crisp and the cheese melts perfectly. It's just like eating a real deep dish pizza at home and for less money.
Lyndsae R.
Lyndsae R.
These are among the top frozen pizzas I've tried. They're one of my favorite go-to quick, easy dinners.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Not as good as other frozen pizzas, but convenient as a single serve and quick to make.
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Foodie Expert
Deep dish personal pan pizzas have always been my favorite but I really love that Red Baron came out with them so you don't have to order them from a pizza place. Also they are the perfect size for children.
Alleen D.
Alleen D.
These are pretty good. I like the thick crust, plus they cookbup pretty quick. I would recommend.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
When I don't have time to make my own fresh pizza, Red Baron Singles Deep Dish Mini Pizzas are the perfect go-to for a delicious, convenient meal. The bright, bold, flavorful sauce and gooey cheese are a must-have freezer staple. Enjoy!
alicia M.
alicia M.
Fort Worth, TX
These are Yummy! We just got a toaster oven and these are perfect for it. Fast and easy.
mari c.
mari c.
This are great quick dinner, is great in taste easy also to bring to lunch as long as you have a near microwave
Rebecka C.
Rebecka C.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
I've had these a couple times and I think they are so good. I love Red Barren period.
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.
These little mini cheese pizzas from red baron are a user cute and really big in flavor! One of my favorites.