BY RED BARON #43 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Melissa D.
Akron, OH
Delicious! These are my favorite frozen pizzas. They have just the right amount of cheese, great flavor and the crust is a great consistency. Fluffy inside and just the right amount of crispiness on the outside! I love them!
Telizia R.
Hessmer, LA
I love the little single pizzas. They are the perfect size when you want a little something to eat. The crust/breading is like no other. It's not the healthiest but who cares...it's pizza! I would recommend to a friend.
Amanda D.
The Colony, TX
I love this pizza for a super fast dinner. I usually go for this one more than others just because it's easier and cheese is the best. It reminds me every time when I was a kid my mom used to make this for me.
Kelsey H.
I love the deep dish pizzas. So they are kind of small, better for a snack then a meal but they are delicious. All the deep dish pizzas are good with all the toppings on them. If you cook it right the crust gets this crisp and the cheese melts perfectly. It's just like eating a real deep dish pizza at home and for less money.
Olivia H.
Palisades, NY
Very good taste and texture. The outside gets nice and crispy while the inside stays doughy. Love the cheese combination. Quite salty and makes you very thirsty afterward. One of my two most purchased frozen pizza brands.
Breyonna S.
If you like mini pizzas you will love these. They are just the right amount of food for a snack. They taste great honestly and they are always on sale or relatively cheap at any grocery store. I suggest throwing these in the oven if you want them to taste the best but the microwave is just fine too. They have a lot of sauce and crust to them so be aware if you aren't into that. Could eat these all the time.
Tannille W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I am in love with these pizzas! They heat very well on the microwave, and the crust gets a very nice crispness from the microwave tray.
Having two in a box provides me with options: have one with a healthy side item, or dive into both mini pizzas like you know you want to!
The flavors were nice, a good cheese blend, a mild yet flavorful sauce and a crust had a good flavor that made me want to eat it, which is rare in a frozen pizza.
Brittaney C.
SAN DIEGO, CA
These are super good and really easy to make in the microwave. I love the flavor and it is really balanced with the sauce to cheese ratio. I wish I could have pepperoni because I would try it in the pepperoni flavor as well. Good thing to pair with this is carrots. That's what I do
Jennifer S.
Spring Hill, FL
These are the most delicious deep dish individual pizzas out there! The crust is perfection, and the sauce is so delicious that it's hard to believe they are a frozen pizza! My favorite is the cheese, but my husband and kids like the other flavors like sausage and pepperoni. Great, easy, yummy, and quick meal!
Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a great, quick, easy to make pizza! I love the cheesy greasiness to this pizza. It's definitely a comfort food that does it's job right. Just thinking about it is making my mouth water. If you haven't tried this yet, you haven't lived yet.