BY RED BARON #48 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Kristle W.
Kristle W.
Blytheville, ar
Red Baron is my favorite frozen pizza brand. The sauce that is on the pizza is delicious!!! Once you cook it, it does not even taste like it was a frozen pizza. The price is awesome as well!
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
North Bend, OR
My kids love these as an after school snack. They are quick and easy and microwavable. Good flavor and the edges of the crust do not get rock hard in the microwave like some other pizzas.
Jami B.
Jami B.
As a college student sometimes I need a really quick lunch, and I can pop this in the microwave and have one in minutes. It's a little heavy on the sauce, but not bad.
Logan D.
Logan D.
These are the perfect size for a couple and you each get your own. I have made them in the microwave, but I love the way they taste after being in the oven.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Wilkesboro, NC
Foodie Expert
Definitely a delicious pizza! The two small deep dishes are perfect sizes and just one is enough to feel you up! Easy fix especially for college students!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Foodie Expert
Definitely tastes better when it's heated in an over than a microwave. My boyfriend needs to eat two to get full. I think it's not bad for frozen pizza.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
Foodie Expert
Omg i absolutely love this!! I swaer when i was pregnant with my oldest i lived on these. They are so so tasty and delicious. I could eat these all day
Tina L.
Tina L.
Clearwater, FL
Great tasting pizza. Just the right size for lunch or cooking for the kids. It was not greasy at all and had a great taste.
Good price, easy to cook.
Tinerra G.
Tinerra G.
This has always been a fav pizza brand for me. When my kids get home from school it's so easy to pop in the microwave for an after school snack
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Fonda, IA
This pizza was okay. It had a weird taste that wasn't quite right. It was edible but not one I would go out to buy specifically. Or again.