BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Melissa D.
Alliance, OH
Foodie Expert
Delicious! These are my favorite frozen pizzas. They have just the right amount of cheese, great flavor and the crust is a great consistency. Fluffy inside and just the right amount of crispiness on the outside! I love them!
Telizia R.
Hessmer, LA
Foodie Expert
I love the little single pizzas. They are the perfect size when you want a little something to eat. The crust/breading is like no other. It's not the healthiest but who cares...it's pizza! I would recommend to a friend.
Amanda D.
Plano, TX
I love this pizza for a super fast dinner. I usually go for this one more than others just because it's easier and cheese is the best. It reminds me every time when I was a kid my mom used to make this for me.
Hunter B.
Foodie Expert
I love these ! Have been eating them for years and they're perfect on the go! Pop em in the FM roster oven for a better crispy taste. They can range between 3-7 bucks and are worth every penny !!! Love them.
Whitney V.
lynnwood
Foodie Expert
I love eating these delicious red Barron pizzas for lunch at work. They are delicious and super easy to make. I'm sure they aren't super healthy but they are good in a pinch and like I said. Delicious
Kelsey H.
I love the deep dish pizzas. So they are kind of small, better for a snack then a meal but they are delicious. All the deep dish pizzas are good with all the toppings on them. If you cook it right the crust gets this crisp and the cheese melts perfectly. It's just like eating a real deep dish pizza at home and for less money.
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
Foodie Expert
Very good taste and texture. The outside gets nice and crispy while the inside stays doughy. Love the cheese combination. Quite salty and makes you very thirsty afterward. One of my two most purchased frozen pizza brands.
Kristine K.
North Bend, OR
My kids love these as an after school snack. They are quick and easy and microwavable. Good flavor and the edges of the crust do not get rock hard in the microwave like some other pizzas.
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
If you like mini pizzas you will love these. They are just the right amount of food for a snack. They taste great honestly and they are always on sale or relatively cheap at any grocery store. I suggest throwing these in the oven if you want them to taste the best but the microwave is just fine too. They have a lot of sauce and crust to them so be aware if you aren't into that. Could eat these all the time.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
These are great for a quick meal. I like to add mushrooms, ham, jalapenos, tomatoes and little bit more cheese and pop them in the microwave for a few minutes and done! I usually get the cheese flavor so I can add my own toppings. The price is reasonable if you're in a budget and need a quick meal.