BY RED BARON #48 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Elle H.
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
Foodie Expert
I live by myself, so making an entire frozen pizza is always too much. These are the perfect single size serving. Great flavor, and I like the taste better than digorno. Also they always are on sale for a great price.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Boardman, OH
These are great for when you need something for just yourself great portion size. Tastes great from the oven
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
These are amazing to cook for snacks. Love their deep dish singles and we get them whenever we can.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
Foodie Expert
I like these single serving frozen pizzas. What a great idea! Easy to make just the amount you need for one person. You can also make several and let each person personalize their own with add ons.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Foodie Expert
There is just SO MUCH CHEESE! Microwave very well and super tasty! Great snack or for a quickie lunch when you're busy.
Bunga S.
Bunga S.
Foodie Expert
This is alright. I dont think the crust tastes all that great. The sauce and cheese is great though. Idk if i will repurchase this often
Claire O.
Claire O.
Foodie Expert
I loved it when my mom would get these mini pizzas from the grocery store! these are the perfect after school snack to just pop into the microwave! although they aren't super healthy they are really tasty!
Ginnie J.
Ginnie J.
Newark, NY
We can not keep these in the feezer. My whole family will eat them the minute they hit the freezer. These pizzas are better then take out pizza.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Winter Haven, FL
Foodie Expert
I can live on these for real they are that good I eat 2 in one sitting lol I'm not proud but they are tasty
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Foodie Expert
Love these perfect size! I used to eat these all the time when I was pregnant with my daughter!