BY RED BARON #95 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
I love these pizza's I would rather have this than order something. Good flavor and ready in minutes
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
Great, quick, cheap frozen pizza. Not my favorite tasting frozen pizza, but they are good in a rush.
Geri Liz L.
Best pizzas for kids! I love to these for my teens because they can make them. Plus they taste good!
rhonda m.
bowerston
Love this pizza has good taste and easy to make i love the fact you have the option to microwave it
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
These are amazing to cook for snacks. Love their deep dish singles and we get them whenever we can.
Annie M.
Delicious. I usually like the cheesy garlic French bread pizzas but this is definitely my other fav
Randi M.
My kids like these fairly well. Theure a lottle pricey consodering you only get 2 in a box though.
Symone j.
Orlando, FL
Hands Down Best Frozen Pizza !!! Has The Best Crust... I'd Pick This Pizza Over Pizza Hut Anytime
Cindy H.
Westminster, SC
I love the convenience of these, but they are not too healthy! I guess everything in modertion :)
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
I only eat cheese pizza and this pizza is my favorite..just the right amount of cheese and sauce!