BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Foodie Expert
I love these pizza's I would rather have this than order something. Good flavor and ready in minutes
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Foodie Expert
My favorite frozen pizza. Beats out a lot of more expensive frozen pizzas and is always super tasty.
Annie M.
Foodie Expert
Delicious. I usually like the cheesy garlic French bread pizzas but this is definitely my other fav
rhonda m.
bowerston
Love this pizza has good taste and easy to make i love the fact you have the option to microwave it
Randi M.
My kids like these fairly well. Theure a lottle pricey consodering you only get 2 in a box though.
Betsy M.
Roanoke , VA
Foodie Expert
Love these pizzas. Taste great, easy to cook and I've had pretty good luck finding them on sale.
Meka H.
Foodie Expert
When I worked overnights at target I lived off this even if you microwave them still delicious!!
Symone j.
Orlando, FL
Hands Down Best Frozen Pizza !!! Has The Best Crust... I'd Pick This Pizza Over Pizza Hut Anytime
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
Foodie Expert
I only eat cheese pizza and this pizza is my favorite..just the right amount of cheese and sauce!
Cindy H.
Westminster, SC
I love the convenience of these, but they are not too healthy! I guess everything in modertion :)