BY RED BARON #95 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Kate M.
I love this pizza!!!! It's so easy to cook and it made me love cheese pizza alone. I would repurchase it.
Kellee M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
These are my favorite pizzas! They are perfect to take for lunch and they cook perfectly in a microwave!
Julie M.
Modesto, CA
These are good on their own or sometimes I like to use them as a starter for a make your own pizza night!
Alissa I.
Watertown , SD
Love these pizzas. Quick and easy lunch and they taste great. My kids love them! Would recommend them!
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
I have a convection oven very good product. Tasty and fast cooking time. I have gotten it a few times.
Taylor A.
These are amazing! I love having a bunch on hand for gettogethers or for the kids when they come over.
Lyndsae R.
These are among the top frozen pizzas I've tried. They're one of my favorite go-to quick, easy dinners.
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
These are amazing for those busy nights where trying to decide what you want to eat is just too much!!
Kristen M.
I think I could live off of these they taste so good but be careful because they have so many calories.
Geri Liz L.
Best pizzas for kids! I love to these for my teens because they can make them. Plus they taste good!