BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Kate M.
I love this pizza!!!! It's so easy to cook and it made me love cheese pizza alone. I would repurchase it.
Sonni C.
Pawleys Island, SC
I always keep these stocked in my freezer when I need a quick lunch.
Nothing special about these mini pizzas but they are good.
Allison W.
Macon, GA
If I am ever in the mood for pizza at home, Red Barron is my go-to! It always tastes fresh and like I just got it from a local pizza shop! SO good!
Skylar K.
Foodie Expert
This is absoulutely amazing! They cook quickly and taste outstanding! You can microwave these pizzas or cook them in the oven.
Elizabeth  W.
Saint Joseph, MO
Yummy deep dish crust and the perfect size for eating by myself when no one is home
Jen M.
South Fork, CO
My kids love these the three of them love cheese pizza and this pizza has an amazing crust for frozen pizza
Sunny H.
I picked these up one day when I needed something for dinner. I thought this was perfect for my son and me. We both loved them! We've tried the pizzas with other toppings and really like those, too!
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Foodie Expert
I love these pizza's I would rather have this than order something. Good flavor and ready in minutes
Shelli O.
I love theses little pizzas!! They are so easy to cook! They taste amazing when I added some fresh shredded parmesan on top! Yummy!!
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
These are amazing for those busy nights where trying to decide what you want to eat is just too much!!