BY RED BARON #47 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Monique M.
Monique M.
Best frozen pizza there is. I love how the crispy the crust is and how cheesy it is after 20 minutes in the oven. My son's favorite
Amy K.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Foodie Expert
I love these pizza's I would rather have this than order something. Good flavor and ready in minutes
rhonda m.
rhonda m.
bowerston
Love this pizza has good taste and easy to make i love the fact you have the option to microwave it
Julie M.
Julie M.
Really loved them. Crispy crust with chewy center. Great taste. A bit spendy for the amount of food you get.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Wilmington, NC
Foodie Expert
I only eat cheese pizza and this pizza is my favorite..just the right amount of cheese and sauce!
Skylar K.
Skylar K.
This is absoulutely amazing! They cook quickly and taste outstanding! You can microwave these pizzas or cook them in the oven.
Kiah Z.
Kiah Z.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite frozen pizza. Cooks fast in the oven and is very good! I would not recommend putting it in the microwave.
Kate M.
Kate M.
I love this pizza!!!! It's so easy to cook and it made me love cheese pizza alone. I would repurchase it.
Kate J.
Kate J.
Flavorful and inexpensive. Perfect for a quick lunch, late night snack, or sharing with others.
Kellee M.
Kellee M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
These are my favorite pizzas! They are perfect to take for lunch and they cook perfectly in a microwave!