BY RED BARON #95 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Kayla S.
I take one with me for lunch and pop them in the oven. I love them. I have gotten coworkers to start bringing them.
Kayla G.
Athol, MA
The crust on this pizza is truly one of the best I have ever had, its perfectly crunch yet soft at the same time!!
Hallie C.
Cedar Falls, IA
Great for lunch on the go. Pretty standard pizza in terms of quality. A little too heavy on the sauce for my taste.
Hannah K.
Huntington, WV
One of these pizzas makes the perfect lunch for me when I am busy. They're the perfect size and taste excellent.
Valiencia T.
Rochester, NY
These deep dish pizza are great especially when you have kids and don't want to cook. It's great for a quick meal
mari c.
This are great quick dinner, is great in taste easy also to bring to lunch as long as you have a near microwave
Vicki V.
Raytown, MO
I buy these for my daughter because she loves pizza but has a small appetite so they are the perfect size for her
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
These are great for a snack when you want something yummy and tasty! They don't take long to make and affordable
Tasha D.
Manhattan, KS
These taste so good! It has a little more spice in the sauce which I enjoy. I would recommend anyone to try this.
Hannah L.
Taste amazing and cook quickly. Only down fall is the amount of calories and you always want to eat more than 1.