BY RED BARON #47 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Ashley A.
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these deep dish pizzas. The cause they use is really good and sometimes we get the plain cheese and create our own pizzas!
Lillian T.
Lillian T.
Stone Mtn, GA
By far my favorite pizza brand. Fast and cheap with a super crispy crust. Filling but just the right size to make you not feel guilty for eating a whole pizza.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Modesto, CA
These are good on their own or sometimes I like to use them as a starter for a make your own pizza night!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Everett, WA
My daughter loves these! I'm not a huge fan but I buy them for her. i like the singles because it stops my kid from eating the whole regular size pizza! Lol
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Clawson, MI
A go to when I'm craving pizza but don't want to scarf down an entire small pizza. The crust is delish and they're super easy to make!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Hoboken, NJ
My go to frozen pizza for YEARS now. Shhh I'm italian and I just LOVE this for when I'm lazy, the deep dish is My ultimate favorite!
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Foodie Expert
Love this deep dish pizza! Taste great and super easy to make price is great also
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.
Yum! Love these and they are the perfect size. I cooked mine in the toaster and it came out great. It has a little bit of a spice but I really like it.
Marley L.
Marley L.
Foodie Expert
These taste soooooo good. They are also easy to make. You put them in the oven, heat them up and they are ready to eat!
Carol B.
Carol B.
This is one of the best pizza. I prefer this one that a regular pizzeria. The flavor is like a pizza directly from a wood oven.