BY RED BARON #95 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Lisa R.
Mission, TX
OMG these are the best ever...and soo soo delicious...love eating them so much. Had to cut back because they are the bomb!
Christina l.
Corona, NY
Yummy! Great for something quick to eat if you don't have the time or energy to cook. The pepperoni version is also awesome
Kristy H.
Saint Charles, MO
I love these pizzas! I get them every time I go to the grocery store. Perfect for that pizza craving in little time to make
Nicole D.
I like these personal deep dish pizzas. It's easy when you're cooking for yourself. I like the taste of their sauce too.
De S.
Larwill, IN
These are good but sometimes difficult to eat since they are a deep dish. Better made in an oven rather than a microwave
Mariah T.
Columbia, SC
I buy these for my son and he loves them! It is a quick easy meal for us when we have to be somewhere after dinner time!
Tabitha R.
Absolutely love these quick and easy pizzas for lunch. A delicious hassle free way to get a perfect portion pizza fast!
Marley L.
These taste soooooo good. They are also easy to make. You put them in the oven, heat them up and they are ready to eat!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
These are super yummy and cheesy. The non deep dishes are good too but cannot be microwaved so they take longer to cook
Sheri C.
Lincoln, CA
I purchase these pizzas quite often. They are a perfect size for lunch for my folks. My folks think they are delicious.