BY RED BARON #43 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Kiah Z.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite frozen pizza. Cooks fast in the oven and is very good! I would not recommend putting it in the microwave.
Christina l.
Corona, NY
Yummy! Great for something quick to eat if you don't have the time or energy to cook. The pepperoni version is also awesome
Kristy H.
Saint Charles, MO
I love these pizzas! I get them every time I go to the grocery store. Perfect for that pizza craving in little time to make
Lisa R.
Mission, TX
OMG these are the best ever...and soo soo delicious...love eating them so much. Had to cut back because they are the bomb!
Deanna S.
Larwill, IN
These are good but sometimes difficult to eat since they are a deep dish. Better made in an oven rather than a microwave
Mariah T.
Columbia, SC
I buy these for my son and he loves them! It is a quick easy meal for us when we have to be somewhere after dinner time!
Nicole D.
I like these personal deep dish pizzas. It's easy when you're cooking for yourself. I like the taste of their sauce too.
Mary F.
There is just SO MUCH CHEESE! Microwave very well and super tasty! Great snack or for a quickie lunch when you're busy.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
These are super yummy and cheesy. The non deep dishes are good too but cannot be microwaved so they take longer to cook
Marley L.
These taste soooooo good. They are also easy to make. You put them in the oven, heat them up and they are ready to eat!