BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Pretty good pizza for one. The crust cooks up nice and the sauce isn't too heavy. Good go to snack or meal when time is an issue.
Brittaney C.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Foodie Expert
These are super good and really easy to make in the microwave. I love the flavor and it is really balanced with the sauce to cheese ratio. I wish I could have pepperoni because I would try it in the pepperoni flavor as well. Good thing to pair with this is carrots. That's what I do
Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Such a great, quick, easy to make pizza! I love the cheesy greasiness to this pizza. It's definitely a comfort food that does it's job right. Just thinking about it is making my mouth water. If you haven't tried this yet, you haven't lived yet.
Jennifer S.
Spring Hill, FL
These are the most delicious deep dish individual pizzas out there! The crust is perfection, and the sauce is so delicious that it's hard to believe they are a frozen pizza! My favorite is the cheese, but my husband and kids like the other flavors like sausage and pepperoni. Great, easy, yummy, and quick meal!
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
I have gotten several of my friends addicted to these pizzas! They are sooooo good! I make these in my toaster oven and they are delicious! They are just the right amount of crispy and the 5 cheeses melt so good! Highly recommend!!
Jami B.
As a college student sometimes I need a really quick lunch, and I can pop this in the microwave and have one in minutes. It's a little heavy on the sauce, but not bad.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
When I don't have time to make my own fresh pizza, Red Baron Singles Deep Dish Mini Pizzas are the perfect go-to for a delicious, convenient meal. The bright, bold, flavorful sauce and gooey cheese are a must-have freezer staple. Enjoy!
alicia M.
Fort Worth, TX
These are Yummy! We just got a toaster oven and these are perfect for it. Fast and easy.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
Foodie Expert
These are amazing to cook for snacks. Love their deep dish singles and we get them whenever we can.
Mikayla B.
These little mini cheese pizzas from red baron are a user cute and really big in flavor! One of my favorites.