BY RED BARON #48 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Erica J.
Erica J.
Charlotte, Nc
My son and I love these pizza. A quick easy snack for on the go. Just put them in the microwave on minute and a half and there done.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Dallas, TX
My favorite frozen pizza, some how the personal size tastes better than a full size. i love the flavor of the sauce and it has just the right amount of cheese, plus i love the thick crust.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL
I've been eating these since I was a kid, they're fast and easy to make and it's a nice small Perron if you're only eating them yourselves!
Christy S.
Christy S.
Foodie Expert
Quick and easy meal for my toddler! And she always loves it! I can split it easily also when I'm baby'sitting another toddler and they are both happy!
Allison W.
Allison W.
Macon, GA
If I am ever in the mood for pizza at home, Red Barron is my go-to! It always tastes fresh and like I just got it from a local pizza shop! SO good!
Diana W.
Diana W.
Danielson, CT
This is a good cheese pizza, it is not my favorite, but it's better than most other frozen pizzas. It is definitely worth a try. It makes a quick and easy lunch or even dinner.
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
Manhattan, KS
These taste so good! It has a little more spice in the sauce which I enjoy. I would recommend anyone to try this.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Spokane, WA
Very delicious and easy to take to work with me! I definitely enjoy the crispness of cooking them in the oven but the microwave is just as good!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cheektowaga , NY
Love these. Been getting them for years. I make them in the oven only, in the microwave they are hard and yucky. Perfect for a lunch.
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
Foodie Expert
Love these. Not enough cheese though since the cheese tends to slip off during cooking. It definitely curbed my pregnancy cravings for pizza.