BY RED BARON #95 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Christina F.
harrisonville, nj
I wanted deep dish pizza but didn't feel like going out. This was a good substitute. Quick, easy and something I would get again.
Skylar K.
This is absoulutely amazing! They cook quickly and taste outstanding! You can microwave these pizzas or cook them in the oven.
Deja B.
Carlinville , IL
This is one of my favorite single pizzas although I do always wish it was a full sized pizza when I'm eating it it's still good
Heather V.
These are okay.....not bad but not the best....quick and easy lunch when you are in a rush and dont have a ton of time at work.
Madison S.
Akron, OH
The best frozen pizza on the market!! Surprisingly fresh tasting for being frozen! My go to for an easy and cheap dinner.
Sonni C.
Pawleys Island, SC
I always keep these stocked in my freezer when I need a quick lunch.
Nothing special about these mini pizzas but they are good.
Lauren S.
Smithsburg, MD
These pizzas are perfect to take for lunch at the office. I love to take them with me with a small side. Makes a perfect lunch.
Carol B.
This is one of the best pizza. I prefer this one that a regular pizzeria. The flavor is like a pizza directly from a wood oven.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Love Red Baron! I loved this growing up. Great taste. Super easy to make. Thinking I need to add this to the grocery list...
Kiah Z.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite frozen pizza. Cooks fast in the oven and is very good! I would not recommend putting it in the microwave.