BY RED BARON #48 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
I like these. Red Baron is better than digorno. Frozen pizzas destroy the top of my mouth but Red Baron not too much. I appreciate their good tasting pizzas
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Stockton, CA
My daughter loves these! They are perfect for young kids because of the small size. It's also ver easy to heat up and she cleans her plate. Well what kid doesn't love pizza!
Amber Marie B.
Amber Marie B.
Really great for quick meals, and super easy to transport. They really make studying in the library easy. Pop them in the oven, wrap them up and off to the library you go.
Christina F.
Christina F.
harrisonville, nj
I wanted deep dish pizza but didn't feel like going out. This was a good substitute. Quick, easy and something I would get again.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA
These make a tasty lunch. They turn out pretty well in the microwave if you like a softer crust. If you like the crust to crisp up you're better off using the oven.
Cathrine R.
Cathrine R.
Grandville, MI
I hate pizza but this I can eat all day long. The thing I don't like about pizza is red sauce but some how I fell in love with this one. Perfect for work lunch
Phelicia C.
Phelicia C.
Eagle Lake, TX
Foodie Expert
My son loves these! I usually buy s big box from dams of the cheese and pepperoni for after school
Snacks and lazy lunches on the weekend
Jewell S.
Jewell S.
Livonia , MI
Foodie Expert
Taste great and easy to make!! Easy for a night when you just don't feel like cooking.
Sunny H.
Sunny H.
I picked these up one day when I needed something for dinner. I thought this was perfect for my son and me. We both loved them! We've tried the pizzas with other toppings and really like those, too!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Foodie Expert
Really good and doesn't taste bad microwaved. They taste great and are good for lunch