BY RED BARON #95 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Erica J.
Charlotte, Nc
My son and I love these pizza. A quick easy snack for on the go. Just put them in the microwave on minute and a half and there done.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
These are pretty good and super easy to heat up for a quick dinner. They're not too greasy and they get a good crisp on the crust.
Marty S.
OMG THESES TYPES OF PIZZAS WETHER ITS PEPPERONI, cheese, supreme or hamburger are the best!!not to crunchy or soft and taste GREAT!
Rebecca H.
Johnson City, TX
We love these for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. The crust is so yummy and with a variety of topping choices everyone is happy!
Monique M.
Best frozen pizza there is. I love how the crispy the crust is and how cheesy it is after 20 minutes in the oven. My son's favorite
Heather P.
Clovis, CA
These are so good! It's bad that they come in a two pack because you'll want to eat both of them in one sitting. They're that good!
Virginia H.
Atlanta, GA
I love having my own individual pizza that my kids or I don't have to share. Plus, their not bad even when cooked in the microwave.
Shakera l.
This is hands down the best frozen pizza I have ever had. If you put it in the oven and let the crust get crispy it's spot on!!!!
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Pretty good pizza for one. The crust cooks up nice and the sauce isn't too heavy. Good go to snack or meal when time is an issue.
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
I love these deep dish pizzas. The cause they use is really good and sometimes we get the plain cheese and create our own pizzas!