BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Virginia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Foodie Expert
I love having my own individual pizza that my kids or I don't have to share. Plus, their not bad even when cooked in the microwave.
Marty S.
Foodie Expert
OMG THESES TYPES OF PIZZAS WETHER ITS PEPPERONI, cheese, supreme or hamburger are the best!!not to crunchy or soft and taste GREAT!
Monique M.
Best frozen pizza there is. I love how the crispy the crust is and how cheesy it is after 20 minutes in the oven. My son's favorite
Rebecca H.
Johnson City, TX
We love these for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. The crust is so yummy and with a variety of topping choices everyone is happy!
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these deep dish pizzas. The cause they use is really good and sometimes we get the plain cheese and create our own pizzas!
Christina F.
harrisonville, nj
I wanted deep dish pizza but didn't feel like going out. This was a good substitute. Quick, easy and something I would get again.
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Pretty good pizza for one. The crust cooks up nice and the sauce isn't too heavy. Good go to snack or meal when time is an issue.
Shakera l.
Foodie Expert
This is hands down the best frozen pizza I have ever had. If you put it in the oven and let the crust get crispy it's spot on!!!!
Deja B.
Carlinville , IL
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite single pizzas although I do always wish it was a full sized pizza when I'm eating it it's still good
Madison S.
Akron, OH
The best frozen pizza on the market!! Surprisingly fresh tasting for being frozen! My go to for an easy and cheap dinner.