BY RED BARON #43 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Amanda A.
Cheektowaga , NY
Love these. Been getting them for years. I make them in the oven only, in the microwave they are hard and yucky. Perfect for a lunch.
Victoria B.
Hoboken, NJ
My go to frozen pizza for YEARS now. Shhh I'm italian and I just LOVE this for when I'm lazy, the deep dish is My ultimate favorite!
Virginia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love having my own individual pizza that my kids or I don't have to share. Plus, their not bad even when cooked in the microwave.
Rebecca H.
Johnson City, TX
We love these for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. The crust is so yummy and with a variety of topping choices everyone is happy!
Monique M.
Best frozen pizza there is. I love how the crispy the crust is and how cheesy it is after 20 minutes in the oven. My son's favorite
Marty S.
OMG THESES TYPES OF PIZZAS WETHER ITS PEPPERONI, cheese, supreme or hamburger are the best!!not to crunchy or soft and taste GREAT!
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
These are pretty good and super easy to heat up for a quick dinner. They're not too greasy and they get a good crisp on the crust.
Heather P.
Clovis, CA
These are so good! It's bad that they come in a two pack because you'll want to eat both of them in one sitting. They're that good!
Christina F.
harrisonville, nj
I wanted deep dish pizza but didn't feel like going out. This was a good substitute. Quick, easy and something I would get again.
Shakera l.
This is hands down the best frozen pizza I have ever had. If you put it in the oven and let the crust get crispy it's spot on!!!!