BY RED BARON #43 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Karla R.
Canovanas, PUERTO RICO
These are the best for when I get off work but dont want a super heavy meal late at night. They are quick and easy to make as well as yummy
Morgan A.
Fonda, IA
This pizza was okay. It had a weird taste that wasn't quite right. It was edible but not one I would go out to buy specifically. Or again.
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL
I've been eating these since I was a kid, they're fast and easy to make and it's a nice small Perron if you're only eating them yourselves!
Chelsea S.
I love these pizzas! They're great for when you need something easy. Just pop it in the oven for a few and then it will be ready to enjoy!
Phelicia C.
Eagle Lake, TX
My son loves these! I usually buy s big box from dams of the cheese and pepperoni for after school
Snacks and lazy lunches on the weekend
Bunga S.
Aurora, CO
This is alright. I dont think the crust tastes all that great. The sauce and cheese is great though. Idk if i will repurchase this often
Jaime B.
Clawson, MI
A go to when I'm craving pizza but don't want to scarf down an entire small pizza. The crust is delish and they're super easy to make!
Victoria B.
Hoboken, NJ
My go to frozen pizza for YEARS now. Shhh I'm italian and I just LOVE this for when I'm lazy, the deep dish is My ultimate favorite!
Amanda A.
Cheektowaga , NY
Love these. Been getting them for years. I make them in the oven only, in the microwave they are hard and yucky. Perfect for a lunch.
Shelli O.
I love theses little pizzas!! They are so easy to cook! They taste amazing when I added some fresh shredded parmesan on top! Yummy!!