BY RED BARON #48 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Bunnie C.
Bunnie C.
Foodie Expert
Delicious and awesome. I typically place it in the oven but it actually taste good for those that love to use the microwave. It is a must have for college kids for those late night snack breaks "munchies".
Charlee S.
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Foodie Expert
My favorite frozen pizza. Beats out a lot of more expensive frozen pizzas and is always super tasty.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Foodie Expert
Great if you need something to pop in real quick to eat and go. The pizza tastes good - the only issue I have is with fully cooking it in the microwave without making a mess
Shawna P.
Shawna P.
Marion, NC
I actually really enjoyed this pizza. it had been awhile since I purchased red baron for myself. my son Enos red baron pepperoni so I decided to pick me up these one day and they were really yummy!
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Douglasville, Ga
These are great to eat for a quick bite at work! We have a toaster oven at work and it smell yummy in the office when I cook this pizza up. The cheese amount is perfect and the crust crisp up well.
Kayt M.
Kayt M.
I love cheese pizza more than any other kind of pizza, and these are awesome! They have a distinct taste that I actually like (for frozen pizza). These are the perfect size to split up for a snack or eat together for a meal.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Waco, TX
I am not a big fan of pizza but in a pinch you can't really go wrong with the Red Baron singles. I prefer the cheese and they are super easy to heat and eat and are pretty filling as well.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
I love these pizzas! They're great for when you need something easy. Just pop it in the oven for a few and then it will be ready to enjoy!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Gaithersburg , Md
Got a kid who knows who how to use the microwave and has the appetite of a football player? Keep these in your freezer and you will never have to think about what to feed them when they get home from school.
Ludwina M.
Ludwina M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This single deep dish pizza state better to me than the other types of pizzas they have. My youngest daughter loves them also. If the price was cheaper, we would purchase them more often but being on a budget, this is a special treat for us.