BY RED BARON #95 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Jessica L.
Cicero, IL
I've been eating these since I was a kid, they're fast and easy to make and it's a nice small Perron if you're only eating them yourselves!
Karla R.
Canovanas, PUERTO RICO
These are the best for when I get off work but dont want a super heavy meal late at night. They are quick and easy to make as well as yummy
Bunga S.
This is alright. I dont think the crust tastes all that great. The sauce and cheese is great though. Idk if i will repurchase this often
Chelsea S.
I love these pizzas! They're great for when you need something easy. Just pop it in the oven for a few and then it will be ready to enjoy!
Phelicia C.
Eagle Lake, TX
My son loves these! I usually buy s big box from dams of the cheese and pepperoni for after school
Snacks and lazy lunches on the weekend
Jaime B.
Clawson, MI
A go to when I'm craving pizza but don't want to scarf down an entire small pizza. The crust is delish and they're super easy to make!
Amanda A.
Cheektowaga , NY
Love these. Been getting them for years. I make them in the oven only, in the microwave they are hard and yucky. Perfect for a lunch.
Victoria B.
Hoboken, NJ
My go to frozen pizza for YEARS now. Shhh I'm italian and I just LOVE this for when I'm lazy, the deep dish is My ultimate favorite!
Shelli O.
I love theses little pizzas!! They are so easy to cook! They taste amazing when I added some fresh shredded parmesan on top! Yummy!!
Erica J.
Charlotte, Nc
My son and I love these pizza. A quick easy snack for on the go. Just put them in the microwave on minute and a half and there done.