BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Kate M.
I love this pizza!!!! It's so easy to cook and it made me love cheese pizza alone. I would repurchase it.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend and myself you to live off of these. The aren't the best, but they get the job done. They were truly deep dish and cheesy! which I love. I say add some red pepper flakes and grated parm and you will be in pizza heaven.
Jenna S.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are one of my favorite go-to quick meals on my all too short lunch breaks at work. Perfect pizza flavor in a single serving, microwaveable size! What more could you ask for? Usually I find myself complaining about the lack of cheese on my cheese pizza, but the proportions of these is perfect!
Nicole A.
Gaithersburg , Md
Got a kid who knows who how to use the microwave and has the appetite of a football player? Keep these in your freezer and you will never have to think about what to feed them when they get home from school.
Virginia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Foodie Expert
I love having my own individual pizza that my kids or I don't have to share. Plus, their not bad even when cooked in the microwave.
Lauren S.
Smithsburg, MD
These pizzas are perfect to take for lunch at the office. I love to take them with me with a small side. Makes a perfect lunch.
Rebecca R.
Katy, TX
These are the perfect single portion size. I prefer the pepperoni. Delicious!
Tannille W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Foodie Expert
I am in love with these pizzas! They heat very well on the microwave, and the crust gets a very nice crispness from the microwave tray.
Having two in a box provides me with options: have one with a healthy side item, or dive into both mini pizzas like you know you want to!
The flavors were nice, a good cheese blend, a mild yet flavorful sauce and a crust had a good flavor that made me want to eat it, which is rare in a frozen pizza.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
Another typical frozen pizza. Not something you really WANT to eat but more something you'll eat just because it's there. Very underwhelming. These were always my favorite as a kid. Probably because of the crunchy, slightly greasy crust.
Vicki V.
Raytown, MO
I buy these for my daughter because she loves pizza but has a small appetite so they are the perfect size for her