BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Holly V.
These were a staple in my household for about 3 years, until recently. Lately the pizzas have been so horrible we don't even bother purchasing anymore! The old ones came with a little square paper tray, the cheese was gooey and delicious, and the sauce was so unique! When you cooked them (oven for us) the crust always came out nice and firm.
The new ones (We have noticed the new ones all have an expiration date of Dec 31) come in a round paper tray, and the cheese and sauce is splattered all over the crust. The new cheese has a more artificial cheese smell when cooked, almost like smelling a box of cheeze-its or goldfish, and the sauce is very bland. The crust always comes out mushy no matter how we tweak the temperate or cooking time. We miss the old Red Baron pizzas and want them back!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Foodie Expert
These little personal-sized pizzas might be the best frozen pizzas I've ever tried. You can cook them in the microwave but they come out much better if you let them thaw a little and then cook them in the oven. The crust gets nice and crispy without being too hard and the cheese gets perfectly melty. The sauce isn't the best in the world but I never really like the sauce on frozen pizzas. It's certainly not a deal-breaker. These are very filling, cook up quickly, and taste great!
Madison B.
I love these pizzas, but I'm giving them three stars because I think it's nostalgia-based. These used to be my after school snack, and I have to say I'm glad I grew out of that. While I will continue to repurchase these for last minute meals, they are no longer my go-to as I prefer something healthier.
Elizabeth F.
Burke , VA
Foodie Expert
My favorite comfort food. Red barons crust is like no other. Not too mention it is one of the few frozen pizzas without excessive grease or tasteless crust. I would always choose red baron first. Its just as bad health wise as other pizzas so might as well make it your first choice!
Tara H.
Coconut Creek , FL
Foodie Expert
I actually just tried this pizza today and it was great for the price. It has the right amount of cheese and crust for my taste. I will say the sauce has a bit of a spiciness to it but nothing too crazy. I will recommend using the oven just to get that crust cooked properly. My son is who originally wanted it and I had one and I'm hooked!
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are okay if you need something quick, but if you want something that tastes decent, I wouldn't recommend this. Fills you up, but sure doesn't leave a good taste in your mouth.
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
Foodie Expert
I live by myself, so making an entire frozen pizza is always too much. These are the perfect single size serving. Great flavor, and I like the taste better than digorno. Also they always are on sale for a great price.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Foodie Expert
Deep dish personal pan pizzas have always been my favorite but I really love that Red Baron came out with them so you don't have to order them from a pizza place. Also they are the perfect size for children.
Hannah C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
I am very picky about my frozen pizzas but red baron never disappoints. The deep dish cheese pizzas came in handy when I wanted some comfort food in a small amount of time.
Rebecca F.
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with these individual pizzas. Perfect and the price is very reasonable. Quick and easy to prepare, I would like a little more cheese on them though, I add a slice of sargentos on top. This is a staple food for me.