BY RED BARON #48 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas Cheese.
Premium quality.
Microwave or oven bake.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
If you like mini pizzas you will love these. They are just the right amount of food for a snack. They taste great honestly and they are always on sale or relatively cheap at any grocery store. I suggest throwing these in the oven if you want them to taste the best but the microwave is just fine too. They have a lot of sauce and crust to them so be aware if you aren't into that. Could eat these all the time.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Spring Hill, FL
These are the most delicious deep dish individual pizzas out there! The crust is perfection, and the sauce is so delicious that it's hard to believe they are a frozen pizza! My favorite is the cheese, but my husband and kids like the other flavors like sausage and pepperoni. Great, easy, yummy, and quick meal!
Brittaney C.
Brittaney C.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Foodie Expert
These are super good and really easy to make in the microwave. I love the flavor and it is really balanced with the sauce to cheese ratio. I wish I could have pepperoni because I would try it in the pepperoni flavor as well. Good thing to pair with this is carrots. That's what I do
Chris N.
Chris N.
They're cheap, they're pretty filling, and they're one of the better-tasting frozen pizzas available in the grocery store. The cheese gets just the right amount of crunchy on the edges, and the crust is crispy without being hard. Would recommend.
Iris J.
Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Such a great, quick, easy to make pizza! I love the cheesy greasiness to this pizza. It's definitely a comfort food that does it's job right. Just thinking about it is making my mouth water. If you haven't tried this yet, you haven't lived yet.
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
Another typical frozen pizza. Not something you really WANT to eat but more something you'll eat just because it's there. Very underwhelming. These were always my favorite as a kid. Probably because of the crunchy, slightly greasy crust.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
I have gotten several of my friends addicted to these pizzas! They are sooooo good! I make these in my toaster oven and they are delicious! They are just the right amount of crispy and the 5 cheeses melt so good! Highly recommend!!
Asia L.
Asia L.
charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
It's...... Alright. Red balloon changed something about their pizzas, I don't know, but I didn't enjoy the sauce at all really, but I dressed it up with jalapeños, onions, and turkey pepperoni. It was pretty damn good
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Clifton, NJ
Easy, no fuss dinner for my son & I when time is an issue. They're fast & really tasty. I haven't actually looked at the nutritional information so I can't give any input on how healthy/unhealthy they are.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
San Antonio, TX
These are difficult to find with just the 2 cheese only pizzas, but when I can get my hands on them, I usually buy 2 packs at a time. Loaded with lots of cheese and plenty of sauce they always taste great!