Red Baron® Scrambles Bacon Scrambles 2 ct Box uploaded by Lisa S.

BY RED BARON

A crust topped with gravy, bacon, scrambled eggs, mozzarella and cheddar cheese. see more...

Ashley ✨.
SC
I’m not a big fan of breakfast but when you combine it with a pizza it turns into the perfect combo! I make these in the microwave in the morning and they still taste great! Probably not the most healthy thing to eat in the morning but you can always bring some fruit for later! I would recommend.
Katie C.
Massillon
Great for on the go breakfast. You can purchase these and any local grocery store for a fairly good price. Would recommend. Very easy to prepare just pop in the microwave for a minute and a half and they're done
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
I just love Red Baron Breakfast Pizzas. They are ready in just 3 minutes and very filling. Good for those days when you are in a hurry.
Deedee S.
Preston
Yum! Love these for breakfast. My whole family will eat them and they are fast and easy to prepare. Great for a quick snack too.
Crystal W.
Ocala, FL
This is one of my favorite instant breakfast items. In 2 minutes and 20 seconds I have the best breakfast pizza ever made.
nichole r.
Yummy pizza! Great for a quick on the go brewakfast, or if you're like me a midnight snack! Would buy again!
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
My daughter loves these they are fast and easy to throw in the over and take out ! Taste amazing
Brooklyn G.
Lincoln, AR
When I first saw these I didn't think they would be very good. I was wrong! They are delicious
Chase B.
Great little pizzas for a small meal or eat both and have enough to fill you up for the day
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Are there any other varieties besides the Bacon & Sausage Pizzas?
Britney H.
Jacksonville, FL
this looks so good. does it taste good in the microwave?
kristina d.
does this actually taste good?