BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
New!
Soft and chewy crust rises while it bakes.
Premium quality.
Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Chris S.
Columbia , PA
Would taste and following instructions makes the most perfect frozen pizza on the market.
Jamie O.
Lansing
One of the best frozen pizzas out there. Sauce is excellent, they're never stingy on the pepperoni. The rising crust adds a perfect touch to make it taste like a handmade pizza inatead of a frozen one.
Isel A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Anytime I want pizza but dnt want to spend a whole lot thisnis my to go pizza so yummy never disappoints me always hits the spot my family loves it as well not healthiest but I've seen worse always buy this frozen pizza
Emily S.
Portland, OR
Red Baron has my favorite crust and sauce out of any frozen pizza brands I've tried, so I really never see a reason to grab anything else anymore. I usually get the supreme and the peppers on it actually have great flavor to them. Definitely recommend.
Cassandra F.
La Coste, TX
I'm a sucker for the crust part of the pizza. It's the best part. I'm the person that loves bread, so a pizza has to be thick and flavorful
santana b.
Lenore, WV
We are big pizza fans. We eat pizza at least 3 times a week. But this is my all time fav snack!
Linda M.
Awesome pizza it's great to just pop it in oven when there's no time to cook a meal . Or if you just feel like pizza four cheese is the way to go and the rising crust is also good.
Alison H.
Lebanon, OR
Good pizza. I love the thick crust. They are smaller for my family of 6 so we tend to buy other brands due to cost and need for larger sizes.
Paige ..
I actually found that I really liked the crust on this pizza! I love that somehow the oven in my house was able to make the crust both crunchy on the outside and yet airy on the inside- soft and delicious was yummy flavor!
Alyssa G.
Lubbock, TX
I grew up eating this pizza and I continue to love and eat it!! It takes me back to my child hood every time I eat the pepperoni pizza, love love love it. I have nothing bad to say about it. I will continue to purchase this pizza.