BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
New!
Soft and chewy crust rises while it bakes.
Premium quality.
Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Kelsie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love the crust on these! My children love eating pizza so these we just pop in the oven and wait for them to be done!! They are a little pricey but we still purchase
Brittany  W.
Glens Falls, NY
Way better then more expensive pizzas. Sauce tastes great, just brought cheese. The crust is just right and for the price on this and digorno I'd rather eat Red Barron any day!
Brittany B.
Lilburn, GA
Red baron is one of my favorite pizzas to make at home. The sauce for this brand is a bit more spicy and robust than some others which is what I really think sets it apart. Red Baron pizzas are delish!
Lacey F.
This is good when you don't feel like getting delivery. I have to say it is a little expensive for what it is, you can find cheaper pizzas with other brands or even at Papa Murphy's.
Sarah H.
Columbus, OH
I buy this pizza all the time. Its fast cooking, affordable, and tastes great. The cheese and toppings you can tell aren't those cheap tasting ones that other pizza brands use. Who needs to order out when you can purchase this!
Melissa N.
Crosbyton, TX
Red Baron Pizza is my sons favorite. It is the perfect size for him to have for lunch and I love that they cook really fast. He loves pizza and this never disappoints~!
Monica H.
Winsted, MN
What can i say... red baron beats out any store bought pizza. hands down.. only downfall is it hard to find sometimes. schwans. which creates red baron. is a close 2nd
Stephanie D.
Plano, TX
Great taste, fast and easy. I always have a box in my freezer. I love that it's a bit spicy and love the flavor. I wish they would put more pepperoni on it. I often end up adding some myself.
Kelcee F.
Hastings, FL
This pizza was ok. I had to add more cheese and there was a little too much sauce for my liking. However, it worked for a quick, last minute dinner. The flavor of the sauce was odd though.
Kristina M.
San Diego, CA
As far as frozen pizza goes this is my families favorite. Quick to cook, tasty sauce. Fair amount of cheese and toppings. Great price. The boys eat one pizza per boy.