BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
New!
Soft and chewy crust rises while it bakes.
Premium quality.
Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I only buy these when they are sale. I do not think they are the best on the market. They hover near the bottom of my list as far as frozen pizzas go. I have 2 teenagers in my house, and they seem to like them very much, so for that it is worth it. They are not expensive at all. The sauce is a little weird tasting...to me...but the kids don't mind them at all.
Amber R.
Lynchburg, OH
This is our favorite go to at home pizza brand. The self rising crust makes the texture of pizza taste like it was restaurant made! The cheese and pepperoni tastes fresh and yummy once cooked. Quick and easy to make!
Emily S.
Portland, OR
Red Baron has my favorite crust and sauce out of any frozen pizza brands I've tried, so I really never see a reason to grab anything else anymore. I usually get the supreme and the peppers on it actually have great flavor to them. Definitely recommend.
Isel A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Anytime I want pizza but dnt want to spend a whole lot thisnis my to go pizza so yummy never disappoints me always hits the spot my family loves it as well not healthiest but I've seen worse always buy this frozen pizza
Linda M.
Awesome pizza it's great to just pop it in oven when there's no time to cook a meal . Or if you just feel like pizza four cheese is the way to go and the rising crust is also good.
Jamie O.
Lansing
One of the best frozen pizzas out there. Sauce is excellent, they're never stingy on the pepperoni. The rising crust adds a perfect touch to make it taste like a handmade pizza inatead of a frozen one.
Taylor Q.
Elkhart, IN
Red Baron to me tastes like the cheapest option at the store. I'm a huge pizza fan but there is something about this brand that I just can't come to terms with. I think my main issue would be the crust being a little too thick for my taste, every time. There's never enough sauce (I always order heavy sauce), the cheese has almost a fake flavor to it. But my mom and fiancé both love Red Baron so it could just be personal taste that is the issue?
ashley s.
spring, TX
I actually purchased the Rising crust pizza yesterday for my family. I forgot to take the cardboard out from the bottom of the pizza. Anyways even with doing that it still baked nicely. I love the crust, it doesn't taste like other frozen pizzas, it tastes like honey is baked in. Anyways, this pizza actually tastes like regular pizza, it doesn't taste frozen at all, and the pizza has a lot of pepperoni on it, so you can have a piece with every bite.
Jeanne W.
Henderson, NV
I don't understand it, but this is the only frozen pizza my husband will eat. He thinks all of the extra sauces, topping, and cheese make the other frozen pizzas too soggy.
Lizett J.
Clovis, NM
Really good pepperoni pizza. I've tasted their thin crust before (which is normally what i buy) but this one rivals the digiorno one. Really good thick crust. really recommend it. Super cheaper than going and buying pizza at a pizza place. Super easy instructions.