BY RED BARON

Red Baron Pizzeria Style Naturally Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza
  • "I love this pizza, it's self rising and it tastes great, it is one of those frozen pizzas you go back to for taste and price." in 10 reviews
Andrea M.
Russell, KS
My favorite frozen pizza. It still doesn't taste like eating at a pizza parlor, but it doesn't taste like freezer pizza either! I get them at the supermarket and they always have a 2 for or better deal on them. They are so easy, just preheat and throw them in the oven. only takes about 20 minutes and you can bake directly on the rack or on a pan.
angel a.
Campbell, MO
love pizza even supreme also . red baron it awesome plus the best. i eat it all the time only kind i get . love deep crust as well. all pros in my book . no cons. it's healthy for me i love it . my favorite kind . i would and will buy it again always . no doubt
Wynter W.
Eastover, SC
My husband and I like this brand of pizza whenever we can afford it. It cooks good and evenly and it doesn't take a excessive amount of time and the flavoring is good and the amount of toppings tend to be generous
Jillian K.
Texarkana, AR
I love thick crust when I eat pizza and really like the rising crust. I also enjoy the flavor of this pizza. It doesn't taste like it's frozen and tastes like it was made and delivered!
Ash C.
This is great for a quick meal. Delicious flavor, easy to prepare, and filling. I usually buy a bunch at the grocery store and keep on my freezer for nights when I don't want to cook. Will always continue to buy.
Brooke S.
Dayton
This pizza is so cheap but it is one of the best frozen pizzas out there. Been eating it since college and I still love it. Quick and easy to prepare. Perfect for busy weeknights.
Emily C.
Akron, OH
Not a bad frozen pizza! They're more affordable than other brands, but I like the texture and flavors. They're easy to just throw in the oven and they're healthier than ordering delivery.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I love Red Baron Pizzeria Style Naturally Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza. I like the Red Baron pizza better than some of the pizza that cost more. It has a better taste than the expensive frozen pizzas. I would rather buy this pizza than the expensive frozen ones. I do not like the expensive ones that much. This is the reason I feel just because something cost more, doesn't mean that it always taste better.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love these pizzas!! Especially the rising crust pizzas. They taste really good and they are really affordable. Honestly, sometimes i prefer these over dominos and pizza hut. I try to stock up on these when they go on sale. They are great for any night you want to make something quick with out slaving over a hot stove. These pizzas are perfect for that. I highly recommend these!!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
when we go for frozen pizzas we tend to find these cheap around four to five dollars at local stores. Its actually really good, spicy enough but not to spicy. Its definitely one of those pizza's that hit the spot when you want a pizza and you don't always feel full eating it. (pending on how many people are eating it).
Adriana P.
How do you like your Red Baron Pizza crispy or soft!
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
Is this a good brand of pizza?
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Whats your favorite pizza?
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
HMMM never tried the rising crust pizza. Would you recommend trying it? Tasty?
Melissa S.
Toledo, OH
What's your favorite variety?