BY RED BARON

Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Brittany B.
Omg I love this pizza. I never get tired of eating pizza. I always get it when I go to H.E.B and every time my kids want to eat pizza. It’s cheap. Good price. Tastes good. Y’all won’t regret it. Y’all should get it a try.
Danielle P.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
This is one of the best pizzas that I have tried that I can get at any supermarket. It's nice to have on hand and when I need to fee a few people I can pop it out of the freezer and warm it up in the matter of time. It's "more expensive" than other frozen pizzas, but it's worth it for the taste of the crust like one you get from a pizza place.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT

I'm a sucker for cheap food and pizza is like one of my absolute favorites so you know i've trying them all. Red barron is super cheap and easy to make. I usually pick these ones over the other brands just because you get a good amount of food for a low price.
Brooke B.
Phoenix, AZ
My family's go to pizza. It's affordable, goes on sale often, and is delicious. My daughter's favorite is of course the pepperoni pizza. We occasionally splurge for the self-rising speciality type pizza, but we always come back to Red Baron for more.
Finnlee E.
My mother used to say how much she hated Red Baron pizzas when I was younger, so my brother and I were never allowed to get them when we went shopping ... but once I was old enough to buy my own, my brother and I stood up to her on the subject!!! These frozen pizzas are absolutely incredible, and also big bang for your buck. Filling, flavorful, and inexpensive. What more could you ask for in such an easy dinner?!?!?!
Chelsey T.
Red Baron was the very first frozen pizza I ever ate. Love the mini pizzas. They aren't very filling though. I usually have to eat two. That say's a lot because I can normally eat 3 normal size slices of pizza and be stuffed. The pizza is good. The pepperoni are a mixtures of mini pepperonis and diced pepperonis. Good flavor. The crust is usually pretty crunchy because it is thinner.
Hannah B.
Valparaiso, IN
I love love love pizza and red Barron is quite the brand! They have delicious pizza for food prices. My only concern is the dough never gets fully cooked due to its thickness. Amazing quality with an amazing taste though!
Alisa D.
Bronx, NY
Favorite at home pizza! It's a large pie at an affordable price - $5 around my house. It always tastes fresh and the ingredients taste great. One of the best at home pizzas on the market, and it comes in so many varieties and even sizes.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
So delicious. Affordable. we can never just cook one. they are kind of small. They have a lot of sauce too, and not too thick. They have a great variety of options.
Megan J.
Red Baron is okay. This pizza doesn't really hit you with flavor like other brands do. I have bought it twice. Pepperoni being one of them. I prefer other brands. The plus side is the amount of toppings this frozen brand puts on theirs.