BY RED BARON

Sausage, pepperoni and ham. Sausage made with pork & chicken. Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT

I'm a sucker for cheap food and pizza is like one of my absolute favorites so you know i've trying them all. Red barron is super cheap and easy to make. I usually pick these ones over the other brands just because you get a good amount of food for a low price.
chioma u.
Detroit, MI
Delicious, the taste was wonderful, It is better than traditional little Cesar's and didn't leave me feeling bloated. It had a lot of meats in it and this was my first time buying this and it will not be my last. I assure you that I have recommend it to many people.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
One of the best frozen pizzas along with DiGorino. I love the taste of these pizzas! They taste fresh out of the oven and the flavors are very savory. I enjoy eating the pepperoni, hamburger, and trio/three meat combo!!
Annamaria D.
Tampa , FL
Who needs to go to a dominos when you can have Red Baron! Go to ya Walmart, get ya some pizza, pop t in the oven and grub on! I love their pan pizza! It's bursting with flavor! And it is afforadable!
Jenna R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Red Baron is one of my favorite frozen pizza brands. It's not healthy so if that's what you're looking for, move along. I find i to be delicious with a perfect balance of sauce, crust and toppings.
Caitlyn S.
Enid, OK
We buy this every time we go grocery shopping. It is a quick, easy meal that satisfies. It tastes great, has a great crust. Doesn't take long to make at all and is a staple in our household
Kristie M.
Saint Anthony, ID
My husband has to have as much meat as possible one his pizzas this one is one of his favorites. Its really good for frozen pizza. Very easy to cook on lazy nights.
Lynnsey J.
My boyfriend and I always buys these for a rainy day when we don't feel like cooking a real dinner.They're decent enough and relatively cheap compared to other frozen pizza brands. I find that they can taste a little freezer-burned, even when they're not that old. Overall, they're okay and we'll continue to buy them just because that's what we do.
Catherine K.
Wessington Springs, SD
For a frozen pizza, this has a nice crust. I like the taste of crust in pizza, but you don't normally get that when you make on from the freezer. They have lots of meat and cheese, but more sauce than I usually like. All in all though, I keep these around, but usually only buy them when they're on sale.
Stewart P.
I'm not even remotely a fan of Red Baron pizzas and this variety is not different. They taste cheaply made and I would prefer just about any pizza in the freezer section. My wife, however, enjoys them and frequently buys them for our kids. If these are the only choice available, it is moderately passable as a pizza and I'll eat it. If anything else is nearby I'll choose that instead.