BY RED BARON

Sausage, pepperoni and ham. Sausage made with pork & chicken. Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Foodie Expert

I'm a sucker for cheap food and pizza is like one of my absolute favorites so you know i've trying them all. Red barron is super cheap and easy to make. I usually pick these ones over the other brands just because you get a good amount of food for a low price.
Ere G.
Brownsville, TX
I don't know why frozen pizza gets a bad rap, but we really enjoy them! Red Baron is the brand we buy the most, not just because of value but also because it's pizzas taste great. The 4 Meat Pizza is meaty, juicy, and tasty. The crust is never soggy, and the pepperoni always come out just right. Of course, it will not taste like delivered pizza, but we find it quite comparable to some of the more expensive frozen pizza brands out there.
chioma u.
Detroit, MI
Delicious, the taste was wonderful, It is better than traditional little Cesar's and didn't leave me feeling bloated. It had a lot of meats in it and this was my first time buying this and it will not be my last. I assure you that I have recommend it to many people.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Foodie Expert
One of the best frozen pizzas along with DiGorino. I love the taste of these pizzas! They taste fresh out of the oven and the flavors are very savory. I enjoy eating the pepperoni, hamburger, and trio/three meat combo!!
Juli Y.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This one is an easy to pick up and throw in the oven, when I'm feeling way too lazy to cook. My fiancé loves the triple meat selection and it's basically a no-brainer for a night when I'm just not in the mood to figure something else out.
Jazmine W.
Emory, TX
I seriously eat Red Baron religiously. Not kidding. Me and my family love red baron, its inexpensive $$ and great tasting. I would so recommend this to others and already do to my other family members. So if you love pizza like who doesn't?? What are you waiting for?
Jenna R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
Red Baron is one of my favorite frozen pizza brands. It's not healthy so if that's what you're looking for, move along. I find i to be delicious with a perfect balance of sauce, crust and toppings.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
Foodie Expert
I love this pizza. The crust, sauce and the toppings are all flavorful. I have been eating this brand since I was a child. It was my mother's favorite brand as well. This really fulfills my craving for pizza at home. I am never disappointed buy this brand
Caitlyn S.
Enid, OK
Foodie Expert
We buy this every time we go grocery shopping. It is a quick, easy meal that satisfies. It tastes great, has a great crust. Doesn't take long to make at all and is a staple in our household
Kristie M.
Saint Anthony, ID
My husband has to have as much meat as possible one his pizzas this one is one of his favorites. Its really good for frozen pizza. Very easy to cook on lazy nights.