Red Baron® Fire Baked 4-Cheese Pizza 19.79 oz. Box uploaded by Sydney T.

BY RED BARON

Mozzarella, cheddar, provolone & Parmesan cheeses. see more...

Santa H.
San Antonio, TX
The crispness is amaizing on this type of pizza I love it. We eat it often in my home its very simple to bake. Repeat consumer here we like it so much. Very affordable and delicious great flavors who needs delivery when you have Red Baron. Family favorite can't go wrong
Pooja L.
Valencia, CA
It tastes like cafeteria pizza, but not the leathery self-serve one that's been sitting there all day just sweating. Like, fresh-out-of-the-oven cafeteria pizza. The crackery bottom crust is balanced by a surprisingly bouncy topside. The sauce is a little acrid, sure, but the cheese smooths that out nicely, changing it from soapy and strange into something a little blander and more familiar. Basically, if you got your appendix out, then got wheeled down to the hospital mess hall to find this on offer, you'd be pretty stoked.
Alyx D.
Tinley park, IL
This is really good. We don't eat meat so it's hard to find an interesting oven pizza at times. I like that this has more flavor. I add other ingredients before I put it in the oven to bake. Be careful though because this has a lot of sodium!!
Jen C.
Best frozen cheese pizza of all time! Easy to quickly prepare, comes out perfect every time! Delicious sauce, real cheeses, and an awesome price point. More affordable than some frozen brands, but tastes better!
Meredith S.
Muncie, IN
This is one of my favorite frozen pizzas ever! It's SO good!! I am constantly rebuying it. It has great flavor and a thinner crust so there aren't as many carbs involved! The cheese blend is just perfect and they are really affordable in my opinion. You can find them at any grocery store!
Kristen B.
Bland, VA
I love having this pizza for dinner! My whole family enjoys digging into this dinner. I wouldn't say it's very healthy tho...of course it's pizza!! But anywho, I would buy all day long! Who doesn't enjoy pizza?
Ashley P.
Red baron has really good pizza. Sometimes at giant eagle you can catch a good deal on them. It's super easy to just pop one in the oven if your running late and need something quick for dinner
Grace B.
Des Moines, IA
Red Baron is just an all around great brand. Their pizza is delicious and I've been eating it since before I can remember. They have a wide variety of types and stores usually have great deals for them!
Jenna P.
We love this pizza for a quick, cheap meal! On busy nights, this is our go-to! We have other favorites, but this can't be beat for the price. I love the crispy, thin crust. Compared to other brands it is thin, but I prefer it that way. It has the perfect amount of cheese!
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
My husband doesn't like this much, but I grew up eating Red Baron pizzas and I think it is just perfect. One of the biggest things I think that influences my decision as to whether I like something or not is the sauce to cheese & bread ratio. Red Baron puts plenty of sauce on their pizzas and it is good sauce, so I would definitely choose it over another pizza in the store. In addition, the price is usually slightly lower than others such as DiGiorno, which is also attractive.