BY RED BARON

Chennette B.
I like the red baron singles pizzas. they are quick and easy to use when I am not ready to go out for lunch. They aren't the healthiest but for a meal here and there it's not too bad. I can prepare them in the oven, microwave or toaster oven. I love to buy these for myself and the family for a quick snack.
Nikki B.
I love these! Red Baron never disappoints when I'm craving a frozen pizza or minis. It is delicious and satisfying. It compares to other brands because it was way more affordable and the taste was pretty great. I would buy it again for sure!!!!!
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
We love these and use them for school lunches! Highly recommend if ur child loves pizza! Easy to fix and well worth the money! Not to expensive and we will be purchasing again soon! Great day or night!
Aurora C.
Sioux City, IA
the mini pizzas are good for slumber parties, kids coming over its the right portion for one small pizza per person. i always reach for these when i have many people over. i think these are easy to make and not as bad as you think you would in caloric intake.
Hailey L.
West Chester, OH
Love deep dish and these always get ate so quickly at my house. Red Barron has always been a favorite of mine for so long and so does my mom!! She always has these in the house
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
I love this pizza! I usually get them from costco in a variety pack. I take pepperoni and my sister takes cheese. The crust is kind of buttery. The sauce isn't too sour nor to sweet and the cheese melts perfectly. It takes the best when heated in the oven just on a sheet of foil. The crust gets crispy on the outside yet still chewy and moist on the inside. If you microwave it, you get soggy and none of the tastes and experiences I described aboce.
Jean P.
I love a deep dish pizza more that I do a thin crust. I like the crust to be thick and doughy, and the Red Baron one is just that. The sauce is delicious and the toppings taste great. I love the idea of individual mini pizzas because we don't usually finish an entire whole one. Now their's no waste!
Ann S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the Red Baron Deep Dish Minis tasted, the crust tastes like it was homemade, the cheese topping was cheesy without tasting like plastic, and because it's a mini, I could share with the family and reduce the amount of overall fat and calories. I purchase this item at least once or twice a month.
Shiquita H.
This is the closest thing that you will ever find to as good as Pizza hut but available in your local grocery store.  I find the price to be fair and it's as easy as 123 to prepare. I find it also very useful for my Son when he comes home from school and wants to eat yet It's not dinner time.
Maegan B.
kenner, LA
I got this on a wimb one night when we were having something that was too spicy for the kids to eat. they loved it, and all the adults ended up eating a piece too saying how good it was. it only took 20 minutes to bake and had a nice thick crust. they might sprinkle it with parmesean because it sure tasted like it