Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaRed Baron
Deep Dish Singles Pizzas, Microwaveable, 2 ea

Red Baron Deep Dish Singles Pizzas, Microwaveable, 2 ea

by Red Baron

Special Deluxe Pizzas, Microwaveable 2 - 12 oz (340 g) Two cheeses, sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, black olives, green & red peppers and onions. Keep frozen. Microwave oven: 1. Turn tray over. 2. Pop up corners of tray. 3. Place unwrapped pizza on silver cooking surface, make sure corners are upright. 4. Place in center of microwave oven. 5. Cook on high for 2-1/2 minutes. Rotate tray 1/2 turn and cook an additional 30 seconds to 2-1/2 minutes, or until hot. Microwave only one pizza at a time. Do not use tray in conventional oven. Conventional oven: Preheat over to 375 F. Remove plastic wrap from pizza and discard silver tray. Place pizza on cooking sheet and cook for 22-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned. Note due to over variances cooking times may require adjustments. Silver surface will be extremely hot! 2 - 12 oz (340 g) Marshall, MN 56258 2000

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Baron Deep Dish Singles Pizzas, Microwaveable, 2 ea!
Huntington, WV
Red Baron Singles Deep Dish Pizza is a great lunch when in a hurry! Pop it in the microwave and you have a yummy pizza ready for you. If you have a little bit more time, you can always throw it in the oven instead! Makes the crust a little more crunchy (which is how I like it)!
Ledyard, CT
My Go to for frozen pizza it cooks excellent in Microwave wave and they are really good. I always keep in my freezer. It’s really hard finding supreme or even pepperoni a lot of times.
Sterling Hts, MI
My go to for personal pizza! The crust is always perfect even in the microwave! How many microwaved pizzas can you say that about!? I've made some real hockey pucks before but this one always comes out perfect!
Bolling AFB, DC
These are a perfect snack, they taste great, easy to prepare and they are quick and convenient.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for a quick dinner or late night snack. Good value for what you get but not a regular in my freezer because I trhnanf keep healthier snacks
Los Angeles, CA
I love the taste, it tasted really fresh. One of my favorite brands and my go to if the pizza place isn't open.
These are really delicious and just the right size for one person. I love they offer them in just cheese which is sorta hard to come by. The crust is nice and thick and crispy
My go to frozen pizza! I always keep a box in the freezer for a quick meal. Perfect ratio of sauce and cheese. The crust has an excellent texture and flavor. You can't go wrong with Red Baron!
Saginaw, MI
Great for a quick snack you can make them in the oven or microwave. They taste great not rubbery
Horton, AL
I love these singles deep dish for a quick lunch or dinner. Not the healthiest option, but nice and cheesy and delicious

Looking for your answer?