BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Cheese Deep Dish Minis.

Premium quality.

Real®. see more...

Nicole T.
Nicole T.
I love these Red Barron deep dish pizzas. They are the perfect size for me and my kids and makes lunch time a snap. The sauce, cheese, and dough all taste good and it gets crispy the way I like or can stay soft depending how you like it. I do think there's too much sauce sometimes and I have to squeeze it out once it's cooked but my whole family loves them! I always add extra cheese too! We definitely recommend Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish 4 Cheese Pizzas 11.20 oz. Box
Mikaela M.
Mikaela M.
Lake Ariel
Growing up, I would eat this on a regular basis. They have always satisfied me in some way. The ingredients are variant and really, there are probably healthier options. I am a repeat consumer and these are great for an after school snack. Perfect portions for kids.
JIA B.
JIA B.
I love these mini pizzas but they are so hard to find. I use to purchase them at my local wal-mart but it seems they have been discontinued. I loved how compact and bite-sized they are. Heating them up was a breeze.
Susan Y.
Susan Y.
Columbus
I love Red Baron Deep Dish Minis Cheese They are fast to make. They break my cravings for pizza when I want pizza. Red Baron Deep Dish Minis Cheese Are great for a quick bit to eat on the run.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Fitzgerald, GA
Bought these for my son. He loves personal pizzas and only cheese. These are the best flavored. Delicious!! I love them the whole family eats them. Great value for a great price. We buy them weekly.
Kassie H.
Kassie H.
Morgantown, WV
One of my favorite brands when it comes to buying smaller snack size pizza. These are perfect for a small meal or a snack. They fulfill your need for pizza without you having to turn on the oven and cook and entire pizza.
jesenia r.
jesenia r.
Federal way , WA
I love these always had them since I was a little kid it has very good flavor of the bread and the cheese and it's delicious being the mini version but it's easy and fast to eat on the go and I would recommend you try it
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jasper, IN
Perfect for a little snack but I find these really hard to bit into. Maybe I make them wrong or over Cook them. Nice idea for something quick and easy.
nicole r.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Kid approved! They love this quick treat and it's great for those picky eaters. You can get them to eat more and feel confident.
Lexy B.
Lexy B.
Perfect for one or two people, reasonably priced. Can be cooked in the microwave. A good tasting option for frozen pizza.