Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaRed Baron
Classic Pepperoni Frozen Pizza - 206oz

Red Baron Classic Pepperoni Frozen Pizza - 20.6oz

Red Baron® Pepperoni Classic Crust Pizza.
Premium quality.
Crispy, airy, flakey layers.
Pepperoni pizza pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

I need oven or microwave for it?!
Which is the best kind of red Barron pizza
What pizza is your favorite? Mine is the pep and sausage with thin crust!
Start your review of Red Baron Classic Pepperoni Frozen Pizza - 20.6oz!
Jessica B.
North Adams, MA
Red Baron Classic Pepperoni Frozen Pizza - 20.6oz uploaded by Jessica B.
Just tried the New Red Baron Stuffed crust and it was soooo good! If you love Red Baron I highly recommend. I bought it at Big Y but I’m sure you can find it at other locations!
starla H.
Goddard, KS
Quick and easy snack or dinner option. Doesn’t have the boring cardboard taste like another brand has. :)
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
This is a family favorite! I would never be able to tell that this was a frozen pizza!! Every time I pull it out of the wrapper it looks exactly as it does one the front of the package ( most frozen pizzas come out with toppings everywhere. We generally have this as a meal once a week, and it never gets old!Red Baron® Classic Crust Pepperoni Pizza
Josephine A.
North Bend, WA
When I think of a frozen pizza, this is what I think of! It’s so good for what it actually is
Kristin S.
Oak Ridge, TN
They are great, the pepperonis sizzle and full with grease and it’s so good! I love when they are on sale, definitely my second favorite!!!!!
Sheena P.
La Crosse, IN
Red Baron is my favorite brand of pizza!! It a decent price and an easy dinner for when I don’t want to cook!
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
Because kids and work, it’s not easy to make dinner every night. I always keep one (or 2 or 3) of these Red Barron’s in the freezer. It’s my kids favorite dinner night! It does not taste like frozen pizza! The crust is crispy and it tastes like it came from a restaurant! Would recommend!
Stephanie P.
Vancouver, WA
This is our all time favorite frozen pizza. It’s just enough food for the two of us and the crispy ness is beyond explaining. Overall the taste is the best
Marcus L.
Carrolltown, PA
During the pandemic, my wife and I decided the taste test a bunch of different frozen pizza brands. This pizza was in our top 10, we really enjoyed it.
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a pretty good pizza. It’s cooks in a reasonable amount of time, taste good and you can make it whenever you’re in the mood for pizza. I got it for $5 so it’s very reasonably priced and it’s a good size for 2 or 3 people.