BY RED BARON

Red baron pizzeria style sausage pizza - sausage made with pork and chicken. Bring home that pizzeria taste. For years you've turned to red baron pizza for the great taste of delicious pizzeria-style pizza. Red baron pizza still has all your favorites along with delicious new pizzeria- style products you can cook in just minutes. U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
We DO pizza in this house. We have 4 boys living here, and i personally go to school for long hours. Sometimes, i don't feel like cooking, and these red baron pizza's are perfect to pop in the oven and enjoy for dinner without a fuss from the boys.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
One of the only brand of frozen pizzas we buy. Very easy to cook and had a amazing taste. It's a little spicy but not to much at all. My whole family enjoys this and we will purchase this instead of ordering pizza.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
These pizzas remind me of elementary school pizza. Not a huge fan of these pizzas. I would prefer a different frozen pizza over red baron. It is very affordable they are very inexpensive for a whole pizza. Overall I'm not too impressed with these pizzas.
Sydney C.
Greenville, SC
Red Baron isn't going to compare to Fruschetta or California pizza kitchen or other higher end pizzas but if you're just feeding the kiddos or even just need a quick meal for the whole family, this is an okay option. The price is low too so it won't break the bank. Hard to go wrong with pizza of any kind but this is just okay.
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
I have tried Red Baron several times and found their pizzas to be awesome and delicious. I will usually purchase this at the store for myself and my boyfriend when we want a more affordable alternative to a pizza restaurant.
Christine N.
Fairfield, CA
Red Baron frozen pizzas is my childhood favorite. It is so easy to find, and bakes in just 15-20 minutes. They taste good and I like the classic crust.
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
I really like that the crust on this pizza is crispier than mosh. The sauce has a good taste and the balance of cheese and toppings is great.
jon w.
Southside
I was raised on Red Baron classic pizza and continue to buy them for my family as an adult. They taste great and they are affordable
Morgan K.
Marion
Honestly I prefer their breakfast scrambles because they are full of amazing flavor and are soo good
BIANCA R.
I'm not a big fan of sausage pizza but this was surprisingly good. Husband had no complaints either