BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Classic Crust Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza.

Premium quality.

Crispy, airy, flaky layers.

Sausage made with pork and chicken. Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.

Real®, made with 100% cheese.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est. 1999. see more...

Shanna P.
El Paso , TX
Can't beat these pizzas. The price is great, flavor is great, and quality is great. We've tried many different kinds of frozen pizza but we all really enjoy this one.
Caitlin L.
Toledo, OH
I can usually find Red Baron on sale at the stores around me. Good taste. Although I'm not a fan of the crust. It says original crust but it seems a bit thin to me.
Melissa M.
This is my go-to frozen pizza. The price is fantastic and the pizza tastes great! I cook it without a pan (directly on the rack) and broil it for a few minutes after cooking and it's so crispy and delicious! The main reason why I like this brand so much is because it's not very saucy. I dislike saucy pizza and usually blot of extra sauce of most frozen pizza's (Digiorno, for example). But the sauce/cheese/meat combination with the pizza is perfection!
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
Red Baron tastes similar to box products sometimes if you ask me. It is easy to prepare and comes in smaller packaging that fits well in the freezer but I was a bit disappointed in the taste. I definitely like DiGiorno and Tombstone better. I would recommend for cheap and easy go to.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a staple in my house. My son has to have pizza and these are affordable for a teenage kid. I usually pick up two or three with each grocery trip. He likes them, the ingredients are good and they do not taste like frozen pizza. We buy them every time we shop.
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
I like red baron pizza only if its on sale. They are kind of big for my freezer (well the box is) and I dont like how the pepperoni sometimes doesnt come in a round piece it will come in little square chunks. Not to fond of that, besides that though the crust and sauce are great!
Sophie T.
I think Red Baron is the most underrated frozen pizza. The toppings and crust are far better then Digorno. The pepperoni are a tad bit spicy just in case you're not into that but I personally love them that way. And the price is cheaper then most.
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Again, I don't like buying frozen pizza, but i have tried this one before. It's only pro is it's quick and cheap. It makes more sense to buy some dough and make the pizza yourself. It will taste a thousand times better.
Rachel B.
Bartlesville, OK
My husband prefers Red Baron Pizza over all other freezer alternatives. I make sure to always have them in the freezer just in case he gets a craving. They are also easy to bake and don't take too long.
Julia D.
Love this stuff! The price is great. It is a great value for one of the best frozen pizzas. It is super easy to prepare, does not take long to make, and everyone in the family will eat it. The packaging is nice. I would recommend to others and will continue to buy.