Red Baron Classic Crust Pizza Supreme uploaded by Deosha A.

BY RED BARON #43 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Classic Crust Supreme Pizza.
Premium quality.
Crispy, airy, flakey layers.
Sausage, pepperoni, green and red peppers, and onions.
Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% Real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Betty G.
London, KY
Red Baron Classic Crust Pizza Supreme has an amazing flavor that is hard to find when buying frozen pizzas.  The pizza comes loaded with toppings.  I’m a repeat customer of this product, because I just can’t get enough!  It is a great value for the size and flavor.  Highly recommended!
Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've always loved Red Baron pizzas, they are a quick and easy solution if you are craving a lazy night in and don't feel like going through the trouble of cooking something from scratch. I have a hard time limiting myself to only a couple pieces.  I tend to eat at least half unless someone stops me
Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
An explosion of supreme goodness, Red Baron knocks it out of the park with this product.  A perfect blend of cheese and sauce that isn't overpowering, it was quite delicious and hearty despite the slight elevation in fats and calories.  If you need something fast, buy this.
Breanna B.
Clarksville, TN
We just decided to try this brand our last grocery trip, and I love it! The crust is crispy which I like. I don’t like thick crusts, and it’s much cheaper than most brands! Not too saucy either, I love it!
Taylor H.
Blaine , MN
i love my red baron pizzas! they are light abd fluffy in the middle and thr crust is nice and crispy. they also do not skimp out on the cheese or the sauce which is uncommon for pizzas in this price range.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
These were our absolute favorite frozen pizzas. Unfortunately they no longer sell thisin our area. The tast was great and the crust was awesome. Pizza is all about the crust! They were so easy to make and full of flavor. A staple in the household.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
$3 frozen pizza? Heck yes. Red Baron runs that cheap at my local Walmart. I especially like their sauce! Its really good. The supreme pizza is my favorite topping! It is covered in bell peppers, onions, cheese, sausage, and pepperoni. The perfect combination I think!
Aurdrey S.
Delray beach, FL
These are a staple in my home for the kids. When i get off too late to cook or just want to have something in the house for them to eat or snack on. And i love when i get buy one get one from publix. Flavor and taste is just as good as delivery
Aglae G.
I think this is an affordable product that tastes good for the nights when you don't want to cook. These are often on sale at the local grocery store and are not generic. Red Baron is a trusted brand and have never had to return any of their products. The classic crust is my favorite.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
Red Baron is by far my favorite frozen pizza out of them all! It is such good quality and it's such an affordable price! I would recommend this to everyone who wants a great affordable frozen pizza :)