Red Baron Classic Crust Pizza Supreme uploaded by Deosha A.

BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Classic Crust Supreme Pizza.
Premium quality.
Crispy, airy, flakey layers.
Sausage, pepperoni, green and red peppers, and onions.
Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% Real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 1999. see more...

Betty G.
London, KY
Red Baron Classic Crust Pizza Supreme has an amazing flavor that is hard to find when buying frozen pizzas.  The pizza comes loaded with toppings.  I’m a repeat customer of this product, because I just can’t get enough!  It is a great value for the size and flavor.  Highly recommended!
Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
An explosion of supreme goodness, Red Baron knocks it out of the park with this product.  A perfect blend of cheese and sauce that isn't overpowering, it was quite delicious and hearty despite the slight elevation in fats and calories.  If you need something fast, buy this.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
These were our absolute favorite frozen pizzas. Unfortunately they no longer sell thisin our area. The tast was great and the crust was awesome. Pizza is all about the crust! They were so easy to make and full of flavor. A staple in the household.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
$3 frozen pizza? Heck yes. Red Baron runs that cheap at my local Walmart. I especially like their sauce! Its really good. The supreme pizza is my favorite topping! It is covered in bell peppers, onions, cheese, sausage, and pepperoni. The perfect combination I think!
Aurdrey S.
Delray beach, FL
These are a staple in my home for the kids. When i get off too late to cook or just want to have something in the house for them to eat or snack on. And i love when i get buy one get one from publix. Flavor and taste is just as good as delivery
Aglae G.
I think this is an affordable product that tastes good for the nights when you don't want to cook. These are often on sale at the local grocery store and are not generic. Red Baron is a trusted brand and have never had to return any of their products. The classic crust is my favorite.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
Red Baron is by far my favorite frozen pizza out of them all! It is such good quality and it's such an affordable price! I would recommend this to everyone who wants a great affordable frozen pizza :)
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
I love red baron supreme pizza. Absolutely delicious and loaded with vegetables, sausage, and pepperonis. We have been buying these for lazy nights for about 2 years. It's not healthy but it sure does taste good. I recommend these to anyone who eats frozen pizza.
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
Red Baron is our household pizza. Might be my ties to Red Baron due to boyfriends job. But I can honestly say this pizza eats any other brand. Love the crust and toppings nothing tastes frozen. Pricing is unbelievable. Can enjoy a pizza night inn under $5.
Angelique D.
Columbus, OH
I love red baron pizza. The classic crust is very nice and it cooks very well. It never gets to hard . The toppings have a great taste and are nice and fresh. They make a great dinner when you are running late.