Red Baron Classic Crust Pizza Pepperoni uploaded by Frankie L.Red Baron Classic Crust Pizza Pepperoni uploaded by Citlalli t.Red Baron Classic Crust Pizza Pepperoni uploaded by Courtney M.

BY RED BARON #20 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Pepperoni Classic Crust Pizza.
Premium quality.
Crispy, airy, flakey layers.
Pepperoni pizza pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

• Which is the best kind of red Barron pizza 3 Answers
  • What pizza is your favorite? Mine is the pep and sausage with thin ...14 Answers
  • I need oven or microwave for it?!1 Answers
Emily C.
Emily C.
Red Baron Pepperoni Pizza is one of my top favorites when it comes to the classic pepperoni. Yes, it's a bit salty, but the pepperoni is sliced thinly so that the edges are crispy. I love how the crust turns out and this is a recommended frozen pizza for pepperoni lovers out there!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
Foodie Expert
I enjoy eating this frozen pizza. It has a good amount of flavor to it. The sauce is good, the crust is good, and there is a good amount of pepperoni on it (which gives the flavor a nice kick). It's quick and easy to fix in the oven. Plus, it's not too expensive.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Falling Waters, WV
My family and I love this pizza. If we are looking for a frozen pizza, this is the first pizza we look for. The classic crust is our favorite. It had just the right amount of crunch. The pepperoni has a great flavor and just the right amount of kick to it.
Mary Beth K.
Mary Beth K.
If I could rate this pizza higher, I would. This is the only frozen pizza I buy. It is delicious. My family loves the taste. We all fight over the last piece, there just never seems to be enough! It has a very homey taste that makes me happy.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
This frozen pizza is pretty good. I like the thin crust because it becomes very crispy. The toppings are good tasting and the cheese is decent for a frozen pizza. These are cheap and easy to throw in the oven for dinner.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Foodie Expert
You know, I LOVE Red barron Fire Baked and Brick Oven, but I really was not impressed with classic. To me it was just another over-sauced pizza with nothing special to it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Quick meal for the family and tastes like a freshly made pizza. Mozzarella and delicious Pepperoni's, and creamy sauce. I love the thin and crispy crust!
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Pecos, NM
This is pizza is delicious especially when the crust is toasted. I like the way the cheese melts. I also like that it doesn't taste like cardboard.
Robecca B.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I hate frozen pizza. I have tried a lot of brands and it is just not for me. This looked better than others but still had that frozen taste.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
La Vergne, TN
Red Baron is a great pizza. I add extra cheese to mine & it comes out great. I would recommend the pizza to anyone who has yet to try it.
Tara S.
Tara S.
What pizza is your favorite? Mine is the pep and sausage with thin crust!
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Which is the best kind of red Barron pizza
Islam H.
Islam H.
Gaza
I need oven or microwave for it?!