BY RED BARON #21 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Pepperoni Classic Crust Pizza.
Premium quality.
Crispy, airy, flakey layers.
Pepperoni pizza pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

• Which is the best kind of red Barron pizza 3 Answers
  • What pizza is your favorite? Mine is the pep and sausage with thi...14 Answers
  • I need oven or microwave for it?!1 Answers
Brittany W.
Kansas city
This is our absolute must have when we are craving a cheap and easy frozen pizza! You can find these almost everywhere for under $4 but the taste quality is ablot richer. The crust is just perfect and theres always plenty of sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Delicious dipped in ranch!
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
Foodie Expert
This is a great frozen pizza. The flavor is good and the texture is unique. Nice for an easy, quick weeknight meal. I would recommend these to other frozen pizza consumers who are looking for something a little different than other frozen pizza brands.
Rachel G.
Minong
This is me and my husbands favorite frozen pizza. We always make sure we have some stocked in our freezer. We love the crust and it always seems to be a good price at the grocery stores. We are pretty boring with our toppings but it’s what we like :)
Kelsey G.
My family loves this pizza. I had never tried it until I met my boyfriend. Glad I met him otherwise I never would’ve found this pizza! Haha kidding of course. I do wish I could find the thin crust again! We haven’t been able to find it for awhile.
lina s.
Albuquerque
Foodie Expert
In all honesty this brand is my favorite frozen pizza with there classic thin crunchy crust and there spicy delicious pepperion the cause and cheese if perfect love this pizza and I can make it right at my home
Donna A.
Altamont
My boyfriend and I can rarely agree on a pizza we both like, but this one has no complaints for either. Both of us are pretty good eaters so one frozen pizza usually doesn’t work with us, but this one does!
Amie S.
Favorite frozen oven baked pizza to make. Doesn’t take long. Gets crispy. Good ratio of toppings. Reheats well for l leftovers. Usually my go to when getting a frozen pizza!
lauren s.
pizza is pizza and EVERYONE loves it! in my house i know we do and Red Baron is our fav store brand!! when it cooks up, it tastes exactly like a pizza you'd get at a restaurant!! lovely!
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for cheap food and pizza is like one of my absolute favorites so you know i've trying them all. Red barron is super cheap and easy to make. I usually pick these ones over the other brands just because you get a good amount of food for a low price.
Molly H.
Tullahoma, TN
Foodie Expert
Red Baron is my favorite frozen pizza. I love the classic crust and it has the perfect amount of cheese and toppings. I've eaten it since I was a kid and I've still not found a better frozen pizzza for the price and quailty of these. They're just that good!
Tara S.
What pizza is your favorite? Mine is the pep and sausage with thin crust!
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Which is the best kind of red Barron pizza
Islam H.
Gaza
I need oven or microwave for it?!