BY RED BARON #21 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Pepperoni Classic Crust Pizza.
Premium quality.
Crispy, airy, flakey layers.
Pepperoni pizza pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

• Which is the best kind of red Barron pizza 3 Answers
  • What pizza is your favorite? Mine is the pep and sausage with thi...14 Answers
  • I need oven or microwave for it?!1 Answers
Chakirah K.
This is a very good frozen pizza 🍕 brand. I love it because the pepperonis are not glued down which allows me to freestyle. As I have children who do not like pepperonis. It taste delicious. I buy this brand very often Kroger has them on sale a lot. You can also find them at your local dollar store. This one cost $4.25.
Kami L.
Grafton , WV
I love to eat this pizza on Friday nights after the work week is over. Cooking dinner is so overrated after a long week. All I want to do is come home and relax with one of these pizzas cooking away in the oven. It’s definitely a staple for me!
Becca T.
Dover , PA
This is the absolute only frozen pizza that I will eat! I love it!! The pepperonis have the perfect amount of spice for me and the crust is the exact right crispiness for my liking. And the price is just right!
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
This is a great frozen pizza. The flavor is good and the texture is unique. Nice for an easy, quick weeknight meal. I would recommend these to other frozen pizza consumers who are looking for something a little different than other frozen pizza brands.
Kelsey G.
My family loves this pizza. I had never tried it until I met my boyfriend. Glad I met him otherwise I never would’ve found this pizza! Haha kidding of course. I do wish I could find the thin crust again! We haven’t been able to find it for awhile.
Brittany W.
Kansas city
This is our absolute must have when we are craving a cheap and easy frozen pizza! You can find these almost everywhere for under $4 but the taste quality is ablot richer. The crust is just perfect and theres always plenty of sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Delicious dipped in ranch!
lauren s.
pizza is pizza and EVERYONE loves it! in my house i know we do and Red Baron is our fav store brand!! when it cooks up, it tastes exactly like a pizza you'd get at a restaurant!! lovely!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I'm a sucker for cheap food and pizza is like one of my absolute favorites so you know i've trying them all. Red barron is super cheap and easy to make. I usually pick these ones over the other brands just because you get a good amount of food for a low price.
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
Red Baron is my favorite frozen pizza. I love the classic crust and it has the perfect amount of cheese and toppings. I've eaten it since I was a kid and I've still not found a better frozen pizzza for the price and quailty of these. They're just that good!
Jessica L.
Just had this the other night! I love pepperoni pizza and this stuff is awesome! I love that there's not a ton of sauce and a good amount of cheese! There's also a good amount of pepperoni however the pepperoni shrinks a little when you cook it. Otherwise this pizzas great! I would recommend this to a pizza lover!
Tara S.
What pizza is your favorite? Mine is the pep and sausage with thin crust!
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Which is the best kind of red Barron pizza
Islam H.
Gaza
I need oven or microwave for it?!