BY RED BARON

Pineapple & Canadian bacon. see more...

joy t.
Euless, TX
This tastes really good. Only problem was the pineapple was not that great😫😫😲😲😫😲
Robin D.
Valdosta
Now I know someone out there is going to be screaming pineapple on a pizza ! Gross . You really need to try it before you knock it . It has that sweet and salty taste that I love and the pineapple isn't over powering . I recommend and I buy often when at my local Wal-Mart .
McKinlee M.
Spanish Fork, UT
This pizza is so yummy and convenient for busy nights at home! It is very tasty for a frozen pizza and I love the Red Baron crust! It is a great price, too. I would recommend this product to anyone, because I love it!
Caleigh M.
I prefer to buy red Barron and am always so pleased when it is on sale. The crust is just right and the flavors don't disappoint. Easily my favorite from zen pizza brand.
Rachel E.
Westminster, MD
Pineapple is so weird hot. I just don't think it belongs on pizza honestly. I also don't particular enjoy the "crust" on this. It's too crunchy and very thin and often doesn't cook correctly even if you follow instructions. I have a gas oven and it seems to fold up slightly. Yummy cheese and sauce.
Jacy M.
Kennewick, WA
This is one of my all-time favorite pizza Brands and pizza flavors you don't see a lot of frozen pizzas on the market that sell Hawaiian pizza which is why I really love this one so much
Robin P.
Killeen, TX
I love pineapple and game on my pizza. I really like the sauce and how crunchy the crust is. I place the pizza on the rack and it's amazing
Deb D.
Tunbridge
We get this a lot. Crust is perfect. Sauce has a great taste and isn't spicey. They don't skimp on the toppings. Price is super affordable.
Cortney P.
Andalusia, Al
The overall taste of this pizza is good. But the amount of Canadian bacon and pineapple they put is disappointing. Definitely not enough.
Alyx M.
Best hawaiian frozen pizza i have ever had. Their sauce tends to be a smidge too spicy for me so the pineapple counteracts that well.
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
I'm not the biggest fan of red Barron but pineapples do go on pizza ;)