BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Classic Crust 4 - Meat Pizza.

Premium quality.

Crispy, airy, flaky layers.

Sausage, pepperoni, hamburger and ham with natural juices.

Sausage made with pork and chicken.

Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.

Real®, made with 100% cheese.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. EST.1999. see more...

• PIZZA LOVERS shat is your favorite meat lovers brand?? 1....3 Answers
Chakirah K.
I really like this frozen pizza 🍕 brand. It is cost efficient and it taste really great. It takes only 18mins to prepare. I am not a frozen pizza fan there is only one other brand I like. They are always on sale so you can’t beat that deal. My only disappointments the picture on the box makes you think you are getting a lot of meat, but that’s not the case. 😩
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
This is a really good pizza! I usually add some herbs and spices to it but it’s a delicious pizza with a thin crust. This is my go to make at home pizza on movie nights. It’s quick to make (it takes about 15 minutes in the oven). And it’s cheap! Only three dollars and it fills me and my fiancé for dinner even though it’s not a super large pizza. I will buy it again
Caitlin P.
Portland
You usually can't beat the price of a Red Baron pizza. I have bought this pizza a few times, and while it is good for the price, most of the time I will choose to spend a few more dollars for a different kind of pizza. But even with that said, it is affordable and the toppings are good!
Donna J.
Red Barron is my favorite frozen pizza. Perfect crunchy crust and the right amount of cheese and toppings. I havr tried every type they have and it's always on hand in my freezer
Raquel w.
Albany, GA
This is my favorite pizza brand, I would definitely choose this over any other pizza the ingredients are always fresh and flavorful I would definitely suggest is pizza Brand
Katie W.
longview, WA
This is the best frozen pizza i have ever cooked. It taste very great has amazing flavor. The pepperoni is not spicy the sauce is good. Everything about it is just yummy.
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
The red Barron pizzas tastes ok. I get the 4 meat flavor when I buy this brand. I buy these when I'm shopping on a budget, because they are normally cheapest. And they don't taste to bad.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I really like Red Baron frozen pizzas! They are almost always on sale at my local grocery store which is a plus when you're on a budget. They take between 15-20 minutes to cook in the oven and I think they are really great tasting! Perfect for a busy night when there isn't time to cook! Will definitely buy again!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Red Baron premium-quality classic crust 4 meat pizza has a crispy, Airy, flaky crust that bakes evenly in the oven and has a nice crunch when done. The four Meats included on this pizza are sausage, pepperoni, hamburger and Ham which adds nice meaty juices and flavor with added bonus of 100% real cheese that party on your taste buds. This pizza is 1 lb of yumminess. The serving size is 1/4 of the pizza which includes 4 to this package. Only 380 calories and 150 of those calories are from fat it has 15 grams of protein and manufactured here in the USA. I stock up my freezer when the local grocery store I work at runs them on special 3 for $10 makes him an affordable quick and easy tasty lunch.
Ashley P.
Waverly, OH
This is one of my favorite frozen pizzas. Definitely has one of the best tastes out there. I usually just get pepperoni but the four meat is very delicious also. I will continue to buy these pizzas. Love them.
Shalayna G.