BY RED BARON

Red Baron® Classic Crust 4 - Meat Pizza.

Premium quality.

Crispy, airy, flaky layers.

Sausage, pepperoni, hamburger and ham with natural juices.

Sausage made with pork and chicken.

Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.

Real®, made with 100% cheese.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. EST.1999. see more...

• PIZZA LOVERS shat is your favorite meat lovers brand?? 1....3 Answers
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Red Baron premium-quality classic crust 4 meat pizza has a crispy, Airy, flaky crust that bakes evenly in the oven and has a nice crunch when done. The four Meats included on this pizza are sausage, pepperoni, hamburger and Ham which adds nice meaty juices and flavor with added bonus of 100% real cheese that party on your taste buds. This pizza is 1 lb of yumminess. The serving size is 1/4 of the pizza which includes 4 to this package. Only 380 calories and 150 of those calories are from fat it has 15 grams of protein and manufactured here in the USA. I stock up my freezer when the local grocery store I work at runs them on special 3 for $10 makes him an affordable quick and easy tasty lunch.
Chakirah K.
I really like this frozen pizza 🍕 brand. It is cost efficient and it taste really great. It takes only 18mins to prepare. I am not a frozen pizza fan there is only one other brand I like. They are always on sale so you can’t beat that deal. My only disappointments the picture on the box makes you think you are getting a lot of meat, but that’s not the case. 😩
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
This is a really good pizza! I usually add some herbs and spices to it but it’s a delicious pizza with a thin crust. This is my go to make at home pizza on movie nights. It’s quick to make (it takes about 15 minutes in the oven). And it’s cheap! Only three dollars and it fills me and my fiancé for dinner even though it’s not a super large pizza. I will buy it again
Caitlin P.
Portland
You usually can't beat the price of a Red Baron pizza. I have bought this pizza a few times, and while it is good for the price, most of the time I will choose to spend a few more dollars for a different kind of pizza. But even with that said, it is affordable and the toppings are good!
Becky M.
I love products offered by this company and I love the variety offered. I really like that they are sold in many sizes. This product is also offered at many retailers. The best part is that they are affordable. I would recommend this product to others!
Melissa E.
I love frozen pizzas and Red Baron is a decent brand to try. It is offered for a great price and has a large variety of flavors. It is easy to heat up and the flavoring is good, but there are better brands out there, just not for this price.
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
Red Baron has the best crust I have ever tasted on a frozen pizza. It definitely doesn't taste like freezer pizza. It's so good k could eat a whole one by myself. Will definitely repurchase.
Donna J.
Red Barron is my favorite frozen pizza. Perfect crunchy crust and the right amount of cheese and toppings. I havr tried every type they have and it's always on hand in my freezer
misty w.
Albany, GA
This is my favorite pizza brand, I would definitely choose this over any other pizza the ingredients are always fresh and flavorful I would definitely suggest is pizza Brand
Katie W.
Longview, WA
This is the best frozen pizza i have ever cooked. It taste very great has amazing flavor. The pepperoni is not spicy the sauce is good. Everything about it is just yummy.
Shalayna G.