Red Baron Classic Crust 4 Cheese Pizza uploaded by Kimberly H.

BY RED BARON #16 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® 4 Cheese Pizza Classic Crust.
Premium quality.
Crispy, airy, flakey layers.
Mozzarella, cheddar, provolone & parmesan cheeses.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• Do you like red baron or another brand?1 Answers
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
I recently tried the 4 cheese pizza made by Red Baron and my fiance and I loved it. It's surprising for a frozen pizza to taste this delicious. We bake it according to the directions for a softer crust and it turns out perfect everything single time. It has a perfect amount of sauce and cheese. The cheese melts really nicely. Other pizzas I've tried its like half the cheese melts and the other half doesn't which is aggravating. Not this brand and flavor. It truly is absolutely delicious, if you go out and get one you won't be sorry. We buy them a lot now. đź’•
Gracie H.
Gracie H.
Conway, AR
Foodie Expert
I was never a fan of frozen pizza until I married my husband who is slightly obsessed with Red Baron's pizza. After trying different brands, I will always buy Red Baron pizzas. At $3.50 a pop you can't get any better. The cheese is my favorite, while the supreme is my husband's favorite! We love to add extra mozzarella, oregano, and basil!
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Sherwood, OR
Foodie Expert
This is an awesome pizza for an awesome price. My Little One is a picky eater and this is one of the few things i can get him to eat. It's got an awesome crust texture that even reheated, it doesn't get spongey or gross. The sauce is flavorful but not overpowering.

We buy it often as a great bake ahead and grab and go lunch for long days.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Spring, Tx
I really enjoy this pizza. I rate it four stars because I have discovered better tasting frozen pizza just recently. Although, you can't beat the price for the taste of this pizza. The crust cooks perfectly, and the cheese, sauce, and herb flavors blend nicely. I would buy this pizza again. It is one of my go-to frozen pizza selections.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I love Rad Baron's 4 cheese pizza for a cheesy bread/garlic bread substitute. It has a TON of cheese on it (which is awesome) and I'll sprinkle some garlic powder on it for a garlic cheesy bread type pizza. Sooo yummy. They are also pretty affordable which is great.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
I don't like this pizza brand at all. I decided to give it a try as a family member i have says she loves it. I do not understand how. There is barely any cheese.sauce. There is more bread than anything, which to me that means it isn't even a pizza. Beware
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
If you love cheesy pizza- this is the pizza for you. Watch the cook time though. I suggest a few minutes fewer than stated on the box. No matter the oven- this pizza usually gets a little dark by following box directions. Deliciously simple meal.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I love frozen pizza for a lazy day where I don't feel like cooking. This pizza is very affordable and taste good. I only gave it 3 stars because there are other frozen pizzas that are better for you and do not cost way more than this one.
Beverly L.
Beverly L.
Milton, WV
About 35 years ago, I gave out samples of Red Baron pizza, that was my first time to try this delicious home made taste of frozen pizza. My family still enjoys popping one of the many different selections into the oven!
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Foodie Expert
Great taste and crispy crust for a frozen pizza. This would not serve more than 3 people. It can easily be eaten amongst 2 adults. Decent size pizza too. I would recommend to others and personally buy again.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Do you like red baron or another brand?