Red Baron Classic Crust 4 Cheese Pizza uploaded by Olynsie M.Red Baron Classic Crust 4 Cheese Pizza uploaded by Kimberly H.

BY RED BARON

Red Baron® 4 Cheese Pizza Classic Crust.
Premium quality.
Crispy, airy, flakey layers.
Mozzarella, cheddar, provolone & parmesan cheeses.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Rachel O.
Peninsula, OH
Red Baron is the best for the price. Super inexpensive and fairly good. This pizza is my go to frozen brand. I would rather buy this than some of the other more costly options. I wish they had more variety in the topping choices but otherwise this is the best option.
Olynsie M.
Jamaica, NY
Y'all... This was real good. Cheeses melted beautifully. So quick, easy and convenient. In 25 minutes I had a lovely pizza all to myself. Its about medium sized. Good enough for 4-6 people at one sitting.
Michaela L.
My freezer stays fully stocked with these! You can’t go wrong with a classic cheese pizza, plus they’re super affordable. They have a good sauce to cheese ratio. I usually try to over cook mine to make the thin crust extra crispy, but it taste good either way.
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
Red Baron has been by far one of my all time faves for years now. My family and I have been purchasing this pizza for years. Whether it’s pizza night with the fam or you’re just craving pizza this is a great go to and you will not be disappointed!
Chris S.
Lillington
The crust on this pizza is just wrong. On ANY of the varieties really. It’s either exactly like tasteless brittle crackers, or THICK and tasteless and dry like crackers. The 4 cheese toppings are good but you have to eat around the crust.
Chelsea B.
Brandon, FL
I can always count on the taste of Red Baron's pizza sauce to satisfy. Just enough sauce to cheese ration to taste pleasant! Careful though, super hot out of the oven. Whether it's crispy or still a little soft, the crust is wonderful. Very typical results for this brand.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Red Baron has been my go-to in store pizza for yeaaars now, and it never fails to disappoint. The crust is nice and crispy, and it's just the best pizza, especially for the price(only $3.50!) It's so easy to make & ready in under 20 minutes.
Martha B.
This is the best frozen pizza! I always have a couple in the freezer for when my grandkids stop by or I just don't feel like cooking. The crust is crispy and the 4 blend cheese is so good. Sometimes we might throw some pepperoni on it too!
Black. N.
Richmond, VA
Extremely affordable. On the days where I do not want to cook this is my go too. In my option it is better than all the other frozen pizzas. And it taste great the next day. I would continually purchase this pizza!
Nikki B.
Bardstown, KY
I love this brand of pizza it's not absolute all-time favorite I love the thin crust I love the cheese I love the sauce the price point amazing you can't go wrong with this pizza
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Do you like red baron or another brand?