Red Baron Classic Crust 4 Cheese Pizza uploaded by Olynsie M.Red Baron Classic Crust 4 Cheese Pizza uploaded by Kimberly H.

BY RED BARON #83 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® 4 Cheese Pizza Classic Crust.
Premium quality.
Crispy, airy, flakey layers.
Mozzarella, cheddar, provolone & parmesan cheeses.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michaela L.
My freezer stays fully stocked with these! You can’t go wrong with a classic cheese pizza, plus they’re super affordable. They have a good sauce to cheese ratio. I usually try to over cook mine to make the thin crust extra crispy, but it taste good either way.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
Red Baron is the best for the price. Super inexpensive and fairly good. This pizza is my go to frozen brand. I would rather buy this than some of the other more costly options. I wish they had more variety in the topping choices but otherwise this is the best option.
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
I really like this pizza and sauce. It’s very easy to make and takes no time. I always like to add a little more cheese and I think it tases a little better but that’s just because I love cheese. But anyways this is a very good pizza and I’d recommend this brand.
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Y'all... This was real good. Cheeses melted beautifully. So quick, easy and convenient. In 25 minutes I had a lovely pizza all to myself. Its about medium sized. Good enough for 4-6 people at one sitting.
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
Red Baron has been by far one of my all time faves for years now. My family and I have been purchasing this pizza for years. Whether it’s pizza night with the fam or you’re just craving pizza this is a great go to and you will not be disappointed!
Chris S.
Lillington
The crust on this pizza is just wrong. On ANY of the varieties really. It’s either exactly like tasteless brittle crackers, or THICK and tasteless and dry like crackers. The 4 cheese toppings are good but you have to eat around the crust.
Chelsea B.
Brandon, FL
I can always count on the taste of Red Baron's pizza sauce to satisfy. Just enough sauce to cheese ration to taste pleasant! Careful though, super hot out of the oven. Whether it's crispy or still a little soft, the crust is wonderful. Very typical results for this brand.
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
We eat a lot of pizza in my home. When I don't make a pizza myself we always go with the Red Baron frozen pizza! They are so delicious and don't take very long to heat so they are great when you are in a hurry or are just hungry!
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
The creamy base of Baron's 4 cheese pizza is to die for. And the combination of cheeses that they use compliment each other perfectly! Being reasonably priced and readily available, I'll always purchase Baron's as my go-to pizza.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Red Baron has been my go-to in store pizza for yeaaars now, and it never fails to disappoint. The crust is nice and crispy, and it's just the best pizza, especially for the price(only $3.50!) It's so easy to make & ready in under 20 minutes.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you like red baron or another brand?