BY RED BARON

A unique crispy, bubbly texture with a golden brown crust. Ham, sausage and pepperoni. Sausage made with pork and chicken. Pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef. see more...

Brittany K.
Columbus, OH
My husband and I recently stocked up on Red Baron pizza when they were on sale. We were both pleasantly surprised at how delicious they were!!! We will definitely be buying more! So yummy!
Carly H.
Franklin, OH
Easy, quick and tasty! The triple meat variety is nice when "the boys" are over. We enjoy adding a bit of hot sauce and this is easy and delicious for a simple night in.
Kayleigh B.
I have been eating Red Baron pizza since I was a kid. They taste amazing, are low-coat, and are perfect for any occasion. Date nights, movie nights, sleepovers, etc.
Taylor M.
ROCKY MOUNT, MO
Pizza is a creation from the gods. I could eat it every day and more specifically I could eat Red Baron pizza every day. The pizza is delicious and the perfect price for any family on a budget. It is easy to prepare 400 degrees preheat and put it in for eighteen minutes, every time. I would reccommend this to anyone because it is delish and a fair price. Suggestion- Red Baron make a Hawaiian pizza please. I sure love that kind, and can never find any!
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
I love this frozen pizza brand! They never disappoint! It’s not the healthiest...but when I eat pizza, I don’t go for healthy, I go for tasty! :) I love all of the options Red Baron gives their customers! This and the French bread pizzas are my fave! They’re perfect alone or with a home prepared salad! They honestly taste to delicious and crispy when you make them at home. You won’t even realize you’re eating a “frozen” pizza!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Red Baron is my favorite frozen pizza out of all! It's so affordable and has really great taste. Especially the brick oven ones! They really do taste like brick oven pizzas. This meat one is good and I'm not even a huge fan or meat. He three cheese one is also my favorite! I buy mine at Walmart.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Delicious pizza! Doesn't taste like a frozen pizza. When we have a busy day, sometimes we'll cook a couple of these and we're good to go. The crust is soo good. They use lots of toppings, unlike other frozen pizzas.
Kylee O.
GOOD! Yummy pizza and super cheap at target😅 great taste and I especially love the thin crust. Very easy to prepare, seems somewhat healthy, and great price for the quality. Would definitely recommend you give this a try!
Samantha D.
Fort Valley, GA
Had my doubts but they were proven wrong. Taste great. Good size. Good quantity of meat. Throw it in the oven and you have a great dinner item. Great price, nothing like ordering from a restaurant. Will definitely buy again.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
The brick-oven pizza is delicious, I was really impressed by. I usually not a fan of meat trios but this one was good. It doesn’t come out too crispy like some pizzas do.