BY RED BARON

A unique crispy, bubbly texture with a golden brown crust. Ham, sausage and pepperoni. Sausage made with pork and chicken. Pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef. see more...

Lizzie C.
WEST UNION, SC
I always keep one of these in my freezer. They are a great quick dinner to have. I would say that this pizza will feed 3 to 4 people easily. They have a good flavor without anything but I always sprinkle a little garlic salt and Italian seasonings on the top just to make it a little better. I like how crispy the crust gets too.
Alicia H.
Delphi, IN
Closest thing to pizza parlor pizza without leaving your home! The price is a little high, but still cheaper than easting out. I know it is always pizza the will be delicious though! We like to pair it with wings or other sides for game nights! We love Red Baron
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Delicious pizza! Doesn't taste like a frozen pizza. When we have a busy day, sometimes we'll cook a couple of these and we're good to go. The crust is soo good. They use lots of toppings, unlike other frozen pizzas.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
This is me and my kids favorite Red Baron pizza. I love how crisl it gets, and the meat has a really jice flavor. This is somethig we have bought multiple times because it is something we can all agree on.
Ingred M.
Miami Lakes
I love it, it is easy to prepare to just unwrap and stick it in the over. Flavors are fantastic. You make one and then you end up wanting more. I recommend and I will buy again.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
The brick-oven pizza is delicious, I was really impressed by. I usually not a fan of meat trios but this one was good. It doesn’t come out too crispy like some pizzas do.
Coral A.
Red Baron pizza is my absolute favorite brand of frozen pizza. It's definitely the best quality for the best price and tastes the most like homemade pizza. Whenever my husband and I are done with work and are too tired to cook up a meal, we love cooking up one of these bad boys that we keep handy in the freezer. Yum!
Jess S.
Although I love these so much, they can be expensive! I try to look for similar ones with the same taste. However, when you find a good deal they are hard to resist!
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
Pizza is a creation from the gods. I could eat it every day and more specifically I could eat Red Baron pizza every day. The pizza is delicious and the perfect price for any family on a budget. It is easy to prepare 400 degrees preheat and put it in for eighteen minutes, every time. I would reccommend this to anyone because it is delish and a fair price. Suggestion- Red Baron make a Hawaiian pizza please. I sure love that kind, and can never find any!
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
I love this frozen pizza brand! They never disappoint! It’s not the healthiest...but when I eat pizza, I don’t go for healthy, I go for tasty! :) I love all of the options Red Baron gives their customers! This and the French bread pizzas are my fave! They’re perfect alone or with a home prepared salad! They honestly taste to delicious and crispy when you make them at home. You won’t even realize you’re eating a “frozen” pizza!