BY RED BARON #28 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Brick Oven™ Crust Pepperoni Pizza.

New.

Premium quality.

Pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.

Made with Real® 100% cheese.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Taylor S.
I love the flavor of this pizza! The sauce has a really good rich flavor to it. They have a thin crust, which i absolutely love! Thin crust all the way! The pepperoni has a really good flavor as well. They could put a little more topping on it, but overall they do a nice job providing plenty of sauce, cheese and pepperoni. The price isn't bad either.
Steve S.
New York
#Treatyoself by cooking dinner without the hassle. These pizzas are my go to for an easy quick bite that EVERYONE can enjoy. Who doesn't like PIZZA?? I like the cheese pizza and add my own toppings (green olives, corn, and fresh cherry tomatoes) #Winning
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
Love this pizza, if I want a quick dinner that I don't really have to do much this is a go to! Red Barron's pizzas are by far the best store bought pizzas there is. The sauce tastes great, pet of cheese on it. Everything about it is good
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I have long purchased other more expensive brands, until I finally tried this one. Red Baron is cheaper and more tasty than the other more expensive brands. Frozen pizza isn’t great, but this one is a cut above the rest.
Jessica F.
San Antonio
If I’m going to get a frozen pizza, it’s going to be Red Baron. It’s cheaper than some of the other brands and it tastes a lot better than them, too. It cooks to a crunchy crust and the sauce has an amazing amount of flavor. The pepperonis are spicy, which is a big disappointment in other brands. I went through a phase of eating frozen pizza all of the time and after awhile I ended up buying Red Baron exclusively.
Kaitlynn D.
Rives, TN
Good for a frozen pizza. The directions were a little off because my pizza ended up a little burnt but it still had a delicious taste with a crunch to it . No sogginess like other pizza brands though.
Karra T.
Red Baron is one of my favorite frozen pizzas. My main issue with the brand is the price. For what you’re getting, it is a little costly. Sams choice offers a very similar pizza for around $3 less than Red Baron. I would definitely purchase this product more often if the prices were a little more competitive.
Melissa O.
Lakeland, FL
I love these when I want a good thick pizza that doesn't taste frozen.  My family loves typical pepperoni.  Red Baron always seems to have thick meat which is a nice treat.  Flavor and spices are great and would highly recommend to anyone.  Great easy Friday night meal.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love this stuff. The crust is so flaky and a touch crunchy! The flavor of the pizza sauce has a bit of kick to it but not overly spicy. The cheese is a wonderful flavor and melts beautifully. This is very healthy and I would highly recommend this to others!
Erin K.
N Bellmore, NY
As a New Yorker.. it’s hard to rate frozen pizza.

But overall, it’s not terrible. I prefer this product to some other fast food joints in the area simply because it’s fast, convenient, and it’s pizza! Not too pricey either. Good for a quick meal on a budget.
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Do you have a favorite Red Baron pizza
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this pizza compare to others?