BY RED BARON #15 in Frozen Pizza

Mozzarella, cheddar, provolone & Parmesan cheeses. see more...

Tianna S.
Rochester
This product is awesome it tastes great looks great and is very affordable I buy this all the time and it never lets me down it's not healthy but then again I don't eat all the time I may buy it all the time but a lot of the times it's for when I get home for after school but then I don't even eat it so it last long in the freezer because I'll eat it on the weekends or
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
Good for work lunches, they cook fast and are super good, kind of greasy but they are yummy. I thought that the costco brand was better. They are easy to cook. Not so healthy, but go good with a salad. I am not much of a processed food eater but they are yummy when I do.
Hannah G.
Lexington, MA
Red Baron is the king of all pizzas, if I need a comfort food...this is where I head. My fiance thinks they are too small, but to me it's perfect. I could sit there and eat a whole pizza. I havent found a place that doesnt sell them in there frozen section!
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
The pizza is good Ive just had better. I usually only choose this brand if its on sale.

Digiorno and California pizza kitchen make way better pizza. Id recommend them over these guys.

I do appreciate that it doesn't take as long to bake.
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
I love these frozen pizzas! They taste delicious and are very simply to make. I just wish they were more calorie friendly because they are so good! If you have not tried Red Baron, I definitely recommend giving it a shot!
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
I LOVE READ BARRON SO MUCH! This is Digornio are my favorite frozen pizzas. I am very picky about pizza when someone asks me my opinion, even though I love all pizza. The crush is really good. Love it so much. Buy it all the time. I also love tombstone.
Haley F.
Puyallup
Red Baron four cheese frozen pizza is one of our favorites. We love the variety of cheeses and the garlic taste that you get with this pizza. Great pizza. Definitely would recommend this pizza.
Kimberly Y.
Lexington, NC
The Red Baron pizzas have always been my favorite frozen pizza. They’re always super cheesy and the crust is always just right. They honestly taste as good if not better as a pizza place!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
I don't normally like plain cheese pizza. Red Baron does a good job with the 4 cheese. This is a pretty cheap pizza. I get this from my local grocery store all the time.