BY RED BARON #10 in Frozen Pizza

Mozzarella, cheddar, provolone & Parmesan cheeses. see more...

Claire O.
Albion, MI
I love this pizza so much!! It was one of my favorites when I was growing up and I would beg my parents to have this for dinner.  The flavor is absolutely amazing and it is so easy to make because it simply has to be put in the oven.  I would definitely get this again.
Tianna S.
Rochester
This product is awesome it tastes great looks great and is very affordable I buy this all the time and it never lets me down it's not healthy but then again I don't eat all the time I may buy it all the time but a lot of the times it's for when I get home for after school but then I don't even eat it so it last long in the freezer because I'll eat it on the weekends or
Taylor H.
I love this so much! My favorite pizza ever.
It’s not greasy as every other pizza so that’s a plus.
I buy this every time I go grocery shopping and
cook this every other Sunday for game nights..........
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
Good for work lunches, they cook fast and are super good, kind of greasy but they are yummy. I thought that the costco brand was better. They are easy to cook. Not so healthy, but go good with a salad. I am not much of a processed food eater but they are yummy when I do.
Hannah G.
Rochester, NH
Red Baron is the king of all pizzas, if I need a comfort food...this is where I head. My fiance thinks they are too small, but to me it's perfect. I could sit there and eat a whole pizza. I havent found a place that doesnt sell them in there frozen section!
Erin B.
It’s my favorite brand of frozen pizza!! The sauce is different kind of a sweet sauce! And the crust gets actually crunchy when most frozen pizzas don’t. I have nothing bad to say about this brand! I would eat them everyday if I could! Haha yummy pizza!
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
The pizza is good Ive just had better. I usually only choose this brand if its on sale.

Digiorno and California pizza kitchen make way better pizza. Id recommend them over these guys.

I do appreciate that it doesn't take as long to bake.
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
Perfect flavor and combination! Always hits the spot when you’re craving a little something. The ingredients are simple and that’s what keeps me coming back. The price is affordable and the quality is great! I️ highly recommend!
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
I love these frozen pizzas! They taste delicious and are very simply to make. I just wish they were more calorie friendly because they are so good! If you have not tried Red Baron, I definitely recommend giving it a shot!
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
I LOVE READ BARRON SO MUCH! This is Digornio are my favorite frozen pizzas. I am very picky about pizza when someone asks me my opinion, even though I love all pizza. The crush is really good. Love it so much. Buy it all the time. I also love tombstone.