BY RED BARN GREEN FARM

100% Pure & Natural Made with Organic Ingredients Wash Up! Hand & Body Liquid Soap captures the essence of clean, organic lavender.  This organic liquid soap is great for your hands and body.  We use only the best organic ingredients and take pride in using all that is Kansas, including organic sunflower seed oil and our own organically grown lavender.  Wash Up! Lavender Liquid Soap is handmade in small batches in our century-old red barn on our Kansas Farm. see more...

• I suffer from keratosis pillars, so I would like to know ...1 Answers
Red Barn Green Farm Wash Up! Lavender Hand & Body Liquid Soap
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Red Barn Green Farm Wash Up! Lavender Hand & Body Liquid Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I suffer from keratosis pillars, so I would like to know if the lavender in this wash will help and alleviate or irritate my skin more?