BY RED BARN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Midlothian, VA
Pet Lover Expert
Arlo love bed these! He was finishing a rawhide so fast and we didn't like him eating so much rawhide, so we wanted to find a different alternative. These hooves last a long time and keep him entertained and busy! The only downfall is that they do stink a little but other than that they are great. Very reasonable price too!
Julie C.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
My dog loves these. But the issues I have with them is that after a while of chewing I have to throw them away because they start to make her gums bleed. They are a good product other than that.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
This is a good product, I have bought and I would recommend to everyone. It's not too expensive and it's definitely worth it.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
Oh my gosh I am so happy influenster has this product for me to rate! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BUYING THESE FOR MY DOGS AND THEY LOVE THEM! If there is any bones I would get for my dogs it's these! I used to work at a petstore when I saw these for the first time so I decided to take some home for my pup. Mind you I worked at a local feed store and we NEVER ordered any products made in china so I know these are made here in the U.S. My dogs would not stop chewing on them and they are so inexpensive! Please go out and buy these for your pups they will thank you!