BY RED APPLE CHEESE

Red Apple Cheese™ Apple Smoked® Gruyere Cheese.

Wisconsin Cheese®.

Pasteurized processed cheese.

Naturally smoked with apple & hardwood.

Crafted in Wisconsin.

May be used for Passover. see more...

Kristen M.
Lawrence, KS
I bought this to make lobster Mac and cheese and I must say this is my new favorite cheese! It tastes very similar to smoked Gouda. The smokiness is strong enough to be pleasant but not overpowering. I’ll definitely buy again for Mac and cheese and just for snacking.
Jamie V.
My family uses this cheese in our sausage meatballs. It is so delicious. I could eat the whole block by myself. The smoky flavor is like no other. Definitely worth trying! I know it is expensive but the quality is great.
Sonja A.
Maine
This is a smooth, creamy, wonderfully full flavored cheese. Great on crackers, topped on apps, or melted down. Hands down my favorite cheese.
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
Delicious cheese. Great for popovers! It's smoky, creamy, and delicious! My parents love this cheese.
Karen C.
Would this cheese be good to use on fondue? I have tried different kinds but not this one yet
Soumaya Y.
Casablanca
La meilleure chose pour avoir une délicieuse pastilla est de choisir le bon fromage surtout le gruyère qui se marie parfaitement avec les poissons
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Can you taste the apple in the cheese?
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Can you taste the apple in the cheese?